Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 142 regular cards from SV2P Snow Hazard & SV2D Clay Burst have just been revealed by Pokemon! Both sets will release in Japan next Friday, April 14th.

Snow-Hazard-Clay-Burst-Booster-Packs-200x198.jpg

Most of the cards from Triplet Beat and Snow Hazard & Clay Burst will combine to form our Paldea Evolved set on June 9th. However, we already know around 30 cards will be cut. This includes Annihilape ex and possibly the regular prints of Chien-Pao ex and Tinkaton ex. They will be featured in their own English products...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
That Whiscash is so good! Glimwood Tangle who? Now you can stop trying to make Wugtrio work and just roll with this and Reversal Energy for a consistent 3-card mill per turn. Just add a few control tools.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
That Cetitan looks really strong, it's a stage 1 zamazenta with the only caveat being it needs a special energy attached, with luminous, reversal energy and baxcalibur, this seems like a decent single prize deck.

180 hp is a nice shout as well

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
That talonflame is a must have for me. Plenty of beautiful artwork of flying type pokemon cards in this set.

By the way, it is Slaking, not Slakoth that evolves from Slakoth. :D

I also want Raichu, because it you know, it is relatable.

About time to see Gothitelle back, the twin of Gardevoir.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Weavile seems really good against other EX decks. Being able to gust your opponent's weaker mons once per turn seems like a fantastic idea

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
I'm so sad that our boy Grusha and all the good cards in Snow Hazard are gonna be trounced by the prospect of Iono in Clay Burst, and that's all this double set will be remembered for. Oh, well!

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Slowking ex is actually quite good, I can see it played either in its own deck, or as a secondary attacker.