All 101 “Mask of Change” Main Set Cards Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 101 cards from Mask of Change‘s main set have just been revealed by the official Japanese TCG website!
The set features the debut of Ogerpon, the star of The Teal Mask DLC. She can don different masks to change her type.

product-image-1-99x200.png

045707_P_OGAPONMIDORINOMENEX-143x200.jpg

Four secret rare cards were also revealed:

ar-card-7-143x200.png

#105 Wattrel

ar-card-8-143x200.png

#106 Chimecho

ar-card-9-143x200.png

#122 Kieran

ar-card-10-143x200.png

#123 Carmine

Mask of Change will release in Japan next Friday, April 26th. We first...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
>Search your deck for 1 Item, 1 Pokémon Tool, 1 Supporter, and 1 Stadium, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Explain to me why we would use any other Ace Spec now? This seems absolutely cracked, You can set up for pretty much anything off one item card? I see why they printed Jamming tower, Off one arvin, you can get this, 2 tools, another arven and a stadium.

>Search your deck for 1 Item, 1 Pokémon Tool, 1 Supporter, and 1 Stadium, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Explain to me why we would use any other Ace Spec now? This seems absolutely cracked, You can set up for pretty much anything off one item card? I see why they printed Jamming tower, Off one arvin, you can get this, 2 tools, another arven and a stadium.
Discarding 3 other cards is a pretty tall order for decks that don't want to discard. The one deck that this is an obvious shoehorn currently is Lugia VStar, and maybe Chien-Pao/Gholdengo. Other decks not so much, because they usually can't afford to discard that much early, or have good enough setup tools that you may want a utility AceSpec instead.

Incredible set. From Teal Mask Ogerpon ex which is a more balanced Miraidon, through Tatsugiri, Drakloak, Froslass, Chandelure, all the way to Palafin ex that might end up being the strongest card - but at least it has an interesting concept, not "udhdhsuudhdu my Ability gives me everything for free".

Discarding 3 other cards is a pretty tall order for decks that don't want to discard. The one deck that this is an obvious shoehorn currently is Lugia VStar, and maybe Chien-Pao/Gholdengo. Other decks not so much, because they usually can't afford to discard that much early, or have good enough setup tools that you may want a utility AceSpec instead.
i can see a perfect use for this in ancient box

looks like a great 1of in Dialga/Metang decks.
Yup. Could either replace Zamazenta or bring it along both, although I don't know what to cut if so. They serve the same purpose with different benefits and drawbacks.

Heatran is definitely preferable after reshuffling all of your energies back to deck via rod/Basculegion, but Zamazenta can almost always hit back for 220 even on early game.

Unfair stamp/catcher is better in most cases. Top decks are already consitent in the set-up (not you, lugia).

I don't think people realizes how unfair stamp is going to change the game

Back