All 106 “Supercharged Breaker” Main Set Cards Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 106 cards from Supercharged Breaker‘s main set have just been revealed! It will release in Japan on October 18th.

Supercharged-Breaker-Booster-Pack-100x200.jpg

Four new secret rares were also revealed:

ar-card-4-143x200.png

#115 Phanpy

ar-card-5-143x200.png

#118 Kecleon

ar-card-6-143x200.png

#127 Cyrano

ar-card-7-143x200.png

#129 Jasmine’s Gaze

The cards from August’s Stellar Ceruledge ex and Stellar Sylveon ex decks, September’s...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw Durant abilitie, was expecting something capable to return Pokemons to the hand, so you could potentially loop them over and over, I dont think it would be even a decent deck because will be very hard to pull it off but would be fun

Now in the best case scenario you can discard 7 cards? 4 summons + 2 stretchers after being KO + 1 Scoop Cyclone

Last edited:
I'm so excited that Durant got an ex card, and that the final SIR ex is between it and Scovillain, still hoping for a "connected" IR/SIR between Capsakid and Scovillain, since there is room for that, but I'll happily take a Durant SIR too! I'm also happy that they brought Paldean Tauros back!

I agree a little with the amount of filler repeats: Exeggcute/Exeggutor, Bronzor/Bronzong, Dedenne, Rotom, and Zangoose are all cards where I felt like, oh another one? To a lesser extent also Glimmet/Glimmora and Wattrel/Kilowattrel, who I'm a bit more willing to accept since they are Scarlet/Violet Pokemon, but still.

Also, its that time when Costco is reducing price on the Halloween Pokemon and NBA Haunted Hoops. If any of you bought a few or multiple less than 30 days ago, go to Costco and ask for a price adjustment. From $25 to $20, you'd get back $5 for each one you bought. Personally, I know these will go down to $15 or less because there's no asterisk on the price, meaning they have tons left. If they get down to $10 (like last year) get em all!!!!
20241010_175150.jpg

Theoretically, in expanded (which no one cares about), you could loop durant quite a lot with gothitelle replacing sky field with parallel city and using revitalizer to recover the durants. Neutralization zone is another thing to add to the mix. If you get two gothitelle out, you could cycle between sky field and neutralization zone once a turn and mill 3, provided you can recover the durants. With all the other mill tricks available, you might be able to construct a decent deck around this.

Back