All 106 “Supercharged Breaker” Main Set Cards Revealed!

I understand that but also Glimmora line still doesn’t have an illustration 😞 I hope this is the set for it. Would love for Centiskorch, Togekiss and Eternatus too
I'm so excited that Durant got an ex card, and that the final SIR ex is between it and Scovillain, still hoping for a "connected" IR/SIR between Capsakid and Scovillain, since there is room for that, but I'll happily take a Durant SIR too! I'm also happy that they brought Paldean Tauros back!

I agree a little with the amount of filler repeats: Exeggcute/Exeggutor, Bronzor/Bronzong, Dedenne, Rotom, and Zangoose are all cards where I felt like, oh another one? To a lesser extent also Glimmet/Glimmora and Wattrel/Kilowattrel, who I'm a bit more willing to accept since they are Scarlet/Violet Pokemon, but still.

I know, right? I saw Bronzor and Bronzong and my immediate thought was "another one?"
I mean, Metal gets a lot of reprints since they don't really have that many Pokémon to work with. The only Metal lines that have not been printed in SV are Alolan Sandshrew, Galarian Meowth, Empoleon (I suppose it counts), Trash Wormadam, Escavalier, and Hisuian Goodra (which is unlikely to get printed as Metal anyway). Even then, all of these except Alolan Sandshrew received prints in the late SWSH era.

Also, its that time when Costco is reducing price on the Halloween Pokemon and NBA Haunted Hoops. If any of you bought a few or multiple less than 30 days ago, go to Costco and ask for a price adjustment. From $25 to $20, you'd get back $5 for each one you bought. Personally, I know these will go down to $15 or less because there's no asterisk on the price, meaning they have tons left. If they get down to $10 (like last year) get em all!!!!
View attachment 19970
The Halloween set isn’t an investment, it’s over printed junk, no cards are even worth a dollar. You be lucky if any sealed product in this set doubles in value in the next 15 years. All you overnight investa chads rushing out to drop your whole paycheck on any/all Pokemon product is hysterical. Please buy whatever you want, for capitalism to thrive it needs a good amount of wasters.

Last edited:
I know, right? I saw Bronzor and Bronzong and my immediate thought was "another one?"
I'm a decent Bronzong fan and I even feel the same way. Although it's also probably they needed a stage-1 Steel evolution line here, and the type is very limited. I would have loved seeing an Alolan Sandslash though.

No babies. Was hopeful more would return after Smoochum. 😞 Pichu would have been a fitting inclusion in this set.
it’s so crazy to me that this is supposedly an electric themed set that has barely any electric types lol. literally only one secret rare is an electric type (presumably 2 with the magneton etb promo that hasn’t been shown in japanese yet), and there’s more of multiple other types than electric. same as paradise “dragona” barely having any actual dragon types lol

the art rares in this set are STUNNING though!! like we’ve already had a lot of high quality ARs in every SV set so far, but this set feels like it’s somehow leveling up even from that already high standard?? very very here for it!!

When I saw Durant abilitie, was expecting something capable to return Pokemons to the hand, so you could potentially loop them over and over, I dont think it would be even a decent deck because will be very hard to pull it off but would be fun

Now in the best case scenario you can discard 7 cards? 4 summons + 2 stretchers after being KO + 1 Scoop Cyclone

If only scoop up net wasnt banned from expanded…

Reactions: Exo
Is it just me or is that Rotom insane? Are we sure that’s translated correctly? You get to discard all Items AND Tools from their hand and you get hand knowledge? That’s cheaper and almost better than any item lock cards we have right now.

And nice to see Regieleki’s Trainer recovery attack being reprinted on a poffin-able mon (Dedenne).

it’s so crazy to me that this is supposedly an electric themed set that has barely any electric types lol. literally only one secret rare is an electric type (presumably 2 with the magneton etb promo that hasn’t been shown in japanese yet), and there’s more of multiple other types than electric. same as paradise “dragona” barely having any actual dragon types lol

the art rares in this set are STUNNING though!! like we’ve already had a lot of high quality ARs in every SV set so far, but this set feels like it’s somehow leveling up even from that already high standard?? very very here for it!!
Who said its an electric themed set? The title doesn’t say that and can mean anything (especially in Japanese, where English just needs to sound cool) and other than that people finally have to learn that a set name usually only relates to a handful of staple pokemon in the set. Like paradise Dragona (which wasn’t a dragon set) only came to be through Latias and Eggxectutor.

Is it just me or is that Rotom insane? Are we sure that’s translated correctly? You get to discard all Items AND Tools from their hand and you get hand knowledge? That’s cheaper and almost better than any item lock cards we have right now.

And nice to see Regieleki’s Trainer recovery attack being reprinted on a poffin-able mon (Dedenne).
Just read it again, it is correct

Just read it again and it's as powerful as I thought. Yeah you don't *have* to discard all of the Items and Tools from their hand, but why wouldn't you.

Maybe if your opponnent have dead cards in they hands like balls or poffins with full bench and a Bibarel, meaning that if you dont discard the cards he will still be unable to Bibarel

I think its a great card against candy decks however i don't know if it justifies running 1-2 lighting energies just to play it, it better fits decks that already have lighting energy. It has potential

Back