All 106 “Supercharged Breaker” Main Set Cards Revealed!

YOOOOO!!!! A Durant two-prizer?! Let’s go!!! Granted… it’s not good… but I’ll take it! It’s, like, semi-usable because of the ability. I’m gonna try my best to make this work somehow, probably with Chien-Pao, Area Zero Underdepths, Super Rod, and another mill partner. Durant Mill is my favorite deck and Durant is my favorite Pokemon

Last edited:
aaa!! I'm so happy with all these cards of characters from Blueberry Academy! Since Cassiopeia got a card, I'm hopeful that emo Kieran will get one too. Emo Kieran when I get you.. when I get you..

I understand that but also Glimmora line still doesn’t have an illustration 😞 I hope this is the set for it. Would love for Centiskorch, Togekiss and Eternatus too
Just because the set title doesn’t explicitly say "electric-themed" doesn’t mean it’s not obvious. Are we really going to pretend that something like "Supsrcharged electric breaker" wouldn’t scream electric-type? And using Japanese marketing as an excuse is lazy—if anything, they’re even more deliberate with their names. Sure, a set name doesn’t always map out the entire lineup, but if you're seriously using Paradise Dragona as your best example, you're just proving the point. If people like you have to rely on Latias and Exeggutor to make a thematic connection, then that is nothing short of a skill issue.

Just because the set title doesn’t explicitly say "electric-themed" doesn’t mean it’s not obvious. Are we really going to pretend that something like "Supsrcharged electric breaker" wouldn’t scream electric-type? And using Japanese marketing as an excuse is lazy—if anything, they’re even more deliberate with their names. Sure, a set name doesn’t always map out the entire lineup, but if you're seriously using Paradise Dragona as your best example, you're just proving the point. If people like you have to rely on Latias and Exeggutor to make a thematic connection, then that is nothing short of a skill issue.
spongebob-fish.gif

Back