WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgames
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Wario Land 4
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity

UK and Japan get them this Friday, USA still unannounced

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/14/gba-ambassador-games-out-in-uk-and-japan-this-friday-full-list

It will sure be nice to have all of the portable Mario Kart games playable on one system.

Mario vs DK... YESYESYES

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.... See above

Awesome title selection. I wonder when the western world will get them.

These games are great, i haven't played some of them yet so i can't wait to try them out, specially the minish cap and mario vs donkey kong.

I speculate sometime tonight for NA. The logical choice and rumors point to tomorrow, but it's a Thursday, Australia and Japan already got it, and the update and NES games came at night.

Other than Mario Kart, I've never played any of those games. Definitely looking forward to Wario Land 4 though. I always wanted to play that after enjoying Wario Land 3 so much.

Boom, called it. NA users should be getting the games now. And that is the finale of the Nintendo-related stuff we need to worry about for this year.

iirc, go to the eShop, scroll all the way to the left to Settings / Other, and then Account Settings. You should see all the games there, and then you click on To Redownload Screen.

I see all the games there, but it still says they're coming soon. I can wait. I CAN DO IT

...no I can't

Ah cool I'm gonna try and download them now~!
I love the selection of games here, some of them are new to me so thats just an added bonus!

Metroid Fusion is great, and I hope that it gets a lot more people into the Metroid series. It's a shame that they didn't also include Zero Mission, though.

^ Agreed 100%. Zero Mission is a game I've always wanted to play, hopefully they'll release it as a normal eShop download >:0

Also I was wrong. You have to go to the Your Downloads page instead of Account Settings, then you scroll down and go to the next page (if you've downloaded a decent amount of stuff like me). That's where they are.

Enjoying Fire Emblem too :]

Blackmage96 said:
Japan and Australia have them as of now. Europe and NA should be soon

Aren't Australia and Europe both in the PAL Region? Don't they get games at the same time?

Eveon said:
Aren't Australia and Europe both in the PAL Region? Don't they get games at the same time?
None the less, everyone should have them now. And I guess the reason they didn't have Zero Mission is because the original Metroid was one of the NES games. Ah well, glad I picked up Zero Mission a while ago for $5 when my Blockbuster went out of business

I got all of these games; have yet to try Metroid and Kirby, but I'm sure I'll love them. My favorites so far are Fire Emblem, Yoshi's Island, and Minish Cap.

Eveon said:

My knowledge of this isn't great, but although they might have similar TV technology (or something), they get Nintendo releases at different times. Australia starts it day not long after Japan, and so they got these games before EU. Skyward Sword? Australia was scheduled to get it after Europe and before Japan, but a lot of retailers leaked it. 3DS? A few days apart.

Back