ALL 'Flashfire' Scans! [4/25]

RE: 95+ 'Flashfire' Scans! [4/25]

Machamp The Champion said:
Startling Megaphone and Trick Shovel? I much prefer the Japanese names to the English ones. That's to be expected by this point, I guess.

Does anyone know if the golden Mega Evolutions are in this set? I would assume so, but there's no sure way if knowing unless someone sees them, since they're secret rares.

I'll be going to a Prerelease Sunday. I'll send any scans WPM still needs to him if I get any.

They are in this set - I got secret rare Mega Charizard X today. It's number 108/106

mrmccl04 said:
Machamp The Champion said:
Startling Megaphone and Trick Shovel? I much prefer the Japanese names to the English ones. That's to be expected by this point, I guess.

Does anyone know if the golden Mega Evolutions are in this set? I would assume so, but there's no sure way if knowing unless someone sees them, since they're secret rares.

I'll be going to a Prerelease Sunday. I'll send any scans WPM still needs to him if I get any.

They are in this set - I got secret rare Mega Charizard X today. It's number 108/106

Are the Gold letters in English?

Ughh! Durant's a rare?!?! And it's not even good! Anyways, I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't switch up any of the cards' attacks. But, I can't complain with what we have!

Lol at Pidgey. He's mad now.

1. Why is Pidgey's attack censored?
2. I want that Goodra line :3
3. Looks like Scrapper's going back into the Toolbox with Startling Megaphone
4. YES!, Sacred Ash AND Magnetic Storm are in our version of the set :D

If you have any Flashfire cards we're missing, please scan and e-mail them to [email protected]! Thank you! We're still missing #11 Charizard-EX, #13 M Charizard-EX, #78 Kangaskhan-EX, #101 Magnezone-EX, #103 Kangaskhan-EX, #104 Lysandre, #107 M Charizard-EX, #108 M Charizard-EX, and #109 M Kangaskhan-EX.

Eron said:
mrmccl04 said:

Are the Gold letters in English?

No, there's very little difference. The most noticeable is that the description below the art has an entirely gold box instead of the left end being silver. I didn't even realize it was the secret rare version until I was asked what number it was because of how similar they are

NotSeen said:
16) That Maractus. I think, I build a deck with it just for a fun. Accopmpanied by Piloswine (5 × flip for 40 damage) and another flipping mons (e.g. Zapdos) it will be pretty annoying deck >Big Grin)

I'd recommend a Fliptini to go along with it, just in case. Or, if you prefer tools (and can wait for a bit), the Foul Play Coin http://pokebeach.com/2014/04/new-krookodile-ex-promo

pokedan24 said:
Some of these edited attack names are fail.

Wham Bam punch? Seriously? I was looking forward to shouting "OPPAN GANGAN PUNCH!".

Falcon punch should be renamed GanGan Punch. Other things aside, though, I think Mega Kangaskhan is pretty decent. 3 energy, colorless at that, and a chance of doing a bit more is quite swell. Throw in a Fliptini, and you're good to go.

What should i expect?

I plan to buy the flashfire booster box once it goes in mexico ¿Should i?

i am an collector but i plan to build a deck i don't know if i should buy that booster box or other one

anyone know the average per booster box yet?

Pre-release was pretty fun! Ultra rares were everywhere with like only every 5th person getting just one lousy holo. Speaking of holos, a lot of them were miscut pretty bad! Anyone else see a lot of miscuts this time round?

Water Pokémon Master said:
If you have any Flashfire cards we're missing, please scan and e-mail them to [email protected]! Thank you! We're still missing #11 Charizard-EX, #13 M Charizard-EX, #78 Kangaskhan-EX, #101 Magnezone-EX, #103 Kangaskhan-EX, #104 Lysandre, #107 M Charizard-EX, #108 M Charizard-EX, and #109 M Kangaskhan-EX.

I have Mega Charizard 108, but I don't have a way to scan it. Would you want a photo, or is it not worth it because it's not the same quality?

Setosama said:
Pyroar... Best Pokemon card in the entire set. Hands down. 2 shots ANY ex and is relatively easy to set up AND TAKES NOTHING FROM ALL BUT THE MEGAS (and who actually uses those anyway?)

Nice to see Rosanne's Research back in the game and that megaphone card is BUSTED! Who is going to use tool scrapper now?

I thought megas weren't basics and could get around Pyroar.

I'm just hoping to pull a Megaphone to replace my Scrapper and the Goodra line at my Prerelease :)

TPCi did Japan's URs with the gold letters with Japanse language, because the normal ones were in english.

But they didn't make our URs with English language. ;w; ;w;

Not sure if this has been touched upon yet, but...

In Wild Blaze the secret rare versions of the Megas have Japanese attack names in the art (whereas the regular set Megas have English attack names in the art).

In contrast, in Flashfire all of the Megas (regardless of whether they're secret rare or not) have Japanese attack names in the art.

D.N.A said:

In Wild Blaze the secret rare versions of the Megas have Japanese attack names in the art (whereas the regular set Megas have English attack names in the art).

In contrast, in Flashfire all of the Megas (regardless of whether they're secret rare or not) have Japanese attack names in the art.

Such a coincidence, I just pointed this out. XD

Check above. XD

Eron said:
D.N.A said:

Such a coincidence, I just pointed this out. XD

Check above. XD

Oh wow, what a coincidence!

^Those secret rares are one of the biggest fails in the history of TCG... Other than that, a set featuring Charizard is cool but I don't buy cards anymore, though if I had money, I would buy a box of these...

Okay the secret rares are just plain lazy. They should have done megas in full aRt and have them be our secret rares that would be awesome. Am I the only person that is bummed we don't appear to be getting FA megas?

Back