All your errors are belong to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Vulpix on the right side has a lighter shade?

Please comment and if it is a misprint, please help me what to do with it!

And trust me, it isnt flash that makes it lighter, concluding why I have different images.

Oh and the shadow on the second picture is from my phone, sorry.

1309141049019__5bdc218f093f.jpg

1309141902337__7635dffa0ec2.jpg

it is worth the same as any other vulpix from thee set. about $0.15. it isn't an error.

Here is my only current error

7XQHzl.jpg

Clownshateu2 said:
Please comment and if it is a misprint, please help me what to do with it!

Try listing on eBay. I don't think I ever seen a listing for a card with color saturation difference before.

konter_j8902, It took me months to find that one.

I have heard that there are 1000 of them at the most. At the moment I am holding on to it until A price kinda set for it.

I have a Mismagius from the Unleashed set that isn't a holo like it should be. It doesn't have any marks like a holo normally would have. It's number 5/95.
Is it a misprint, or is the card supposed to be like that?

Mina said:
I have a Mismagius from the Unleashed set that isn't a holo like it should be. It doesn't have any marks like a holo normally would have. It's number 5/95.

That is out the theme deck.

It is at least $50. I managed to get another one off of ebay earlier. I don't think people know how rare the thing is.

the aura is with me8

You should start listing these in the first thread.

festizzio said:
Finally found an error DGX Clash box at a random Toys R Us, but that's not the coolest part. The rare in the Unleashed pack had a double-printed name or something, here's a scan: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/DDR_hacker/001-1.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what's printed on top of Crobat's name, but I have no idea.

I have one of those Crobats as well... Are they rare? XD

omahanime said:
Mina said:

But I pulled it out of a Pack... (I never buy theme Decks.)

I have a huge collection of errors in my first 20 cards, i will say 2:

Remoraid LV. 18

{W}Splash 10
Trickle 20x
Flip 2 coin.This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

See the Trickle part? It should be 2 colorless energy but it appears no energy and it should be coins, now for the Cacturne part

CacturneLV. 44

{C}{C} Spike Wound
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon that has any damage counters on it. This attack does 50 damage to that Pokémon.(Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

{G}{D} Poison Experiment 20
You may discard a {G} or {D} Energy attached to Cacturne.If you discard a {G} Energy,the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.If you discard a{D} Energy,the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed

Cacturne's LV is too close from the name, the dot should come AFTER the ), when you discard a grass energy it should poison you, not paralyze you and the a is too close from the {D}.

Mina said:
omahanime said:
Mina said:

But I pulled it out of a Pack... (I never buy theme Decks.)

Doesn't matter, unless there is difference between the one you have and the one in the theme deck. Miss packs have no added value.

I have this Ho-Oh card that is supposed to be holo (it has dots, and etc that is on holo) but it is missing the holo. The dots are still there.

ai.jpg

I got this Aipom TR today. There was a printing error so the attack names are screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back