All your errors are belong to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddiursa CoL.
73-teddiursa.jpg

Weakness and Resistance.

I was going through some cards and I was surprised I saw this.
Not only is their messed up ink for the text attacks but even one of them is mispelled!

2011-07-19182954-1.jpg

peddles said:
I was going through some cards and I was surprised I saw this.
Not only is their messed up ink for the text attacks but even one of them is mispelled!

2011-07-19182954-1.jpg

That Aipom is getting to be quite common. Me and my friends opened 6 boxes of TR over nationals weekend and and pulled 3 of them.

Got misprint reverse energy retrieval from B/W.... actually had that card for long time, just now the other trader noticed it.... It had very thin border at front at right side.... by very thing it's like (Fat side)----Card background lol--()

Yesterday at league I got 3 CoL packs and in one of my packs I got a error reverse Cheerleader's Cheer and the cheerleader on the card art is shiny like she's also reverse holo!

u NEED to post up pics of that.

thats a VERY VERY rare misprint because the way RH cards are made. (the picture is always printed with opaque ink while the rest of the card is printed with clear ink, thus the RH effect.

ogeray said:
u NEED to post up pics of that.

thats a VERY VERY rare misprint because the way RH cards are made. (the picture is always printed with opaque ink while the rest of the card is printed with clear ink, thus the RH effect.

I would put a picture up but I'm currently using a very slow unsecured signal on a somewhat slow laptop and uploading an image to Photobucket would take forever. Once I am able to go to my friend's house I'll see if I can use his computer to upload the image.

konter_j8902 said:
In CoL, all of the RH's are like that...

Let me try to describe it in more detail, it looks like a normal reverse Cheerleader's Cheer but, on the artwork the Beldum, Roselia and the rest of the background is normal but on the Cheerleader herself, (it's more noticable on the outline of her.) she is reverse holo. That's the best I can describe it without a picture.

I don't have a picture, but my friend got a normal type Dialga from Platinum, and then I got one. I thought it might be intentional, since often times dragons are normal types, but then I got the same Dialga and it was steel type. :D

konter_j8902 said:
I have one to.. They are all rh on the picture as well

I looked at some of my other CoL reverses and none of them are RH on the artwork like my Cheerleader's Cheer!

patrick329 said:
I don't have a picture, but my friend got a normal type Dialga from Platinum, and then I got one. I thought it might be intentional, since often times dragons are normal types, but then I got the same Dialga and it was steel type. :D
They were all printed like that. The RH are colorless by error and the normal are metal type.
the aura is with me8 said:
I looked at some of my other CoL reverses and none of them are RH on the artwork like my Cheerleader's Cheer!
Then I must just have insane pulls and only get these "error" RH cards from CoL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back