Am I the only one who hates Delta Species Pokemon?

They are not sooo bad, especially the lightning ones :)
It's something different, of course.
But I'm glad too that The Furthest Ends will be the last set with DS Pokemon.

yup, me 2, I'm sick of seeing lightning metagross and fire gyarados, it's just stupid, especially with all those lightning birds coming soon, that's really stupid.
strangest delta: (L) pelipper, his type is his double weakness

Well, we all have different ways to judge and like a pokemon.

For some people, they see artwork, some look at it logically, some look at their attributes, some look at favourite pokemon, some look at the kind of deck/collection they want to make/have based on a pokemon.

Hope I'm not going off topic, but anyways, I think Delta Species pokemon don't really affect the gameplay in TCG. They're actually great when they are combo'ed creatively.

All right. I posted this thread before I got any Holon Phantoms cards. The HP deltas are WAY cooler than the DS ones, which are laaaaaame. Half of them are just their normal type and metal.

By the by, has anyone else noticed that 3/4 of all ? Pokemon are Lightning type? Dragonite, Golduck, Metagross, Kabutops, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Gyarados, Latios, Latias....

Delta species pokemon are awesome. What is wrong with you guys.? I am just curious.:)

Yeah I love pokemon no matter what kind of form it takes.:)

i think ds pokemon make the game much more interesting, and i think the way that they alternate the sets ds non-delta species, will prevent people from getting tired of them.

but it ruins the uniqueness of hte pokemon, making them a different type all-together and making sure that everything is the SAME. since they only print like 2 different combos of types in delta species, metal and dark and then the normal type. it's boring is wat it is, and i think it should be the old way. but without ds we wouldn't have Flareados but that'd be cool cause it totally pwns. too bad.

Arcanine out.

Agreed when the 1st set came out I thought it would be kinda like Gym Heros where only a few people would play it and it would be overall boring. But now I can't get any new cards to improve my ummmmm ^%&%^$%$*%$%^^^$*^$%^$*^%$$%*&*&*#%#^%#^$#^$#^
deck because there all delta species or plain out stupid!

Nobody must hate them!They are SUPER-AWESOME!Especially Latios and Latias d!What's with you guys?I luv them cause they add a twist to the game.My prized Latios d is going to stay in my deck for quite a while.So,give them a chance plz.:(

RE:  Am I the only one who hates Delta Species Pokemon?

Latios Legend said:
Nobody must hate them!They are SUPER-AWESOME!Especially Latios and Latias d!What's with you guys?I luv them cause they add a twist to the game.My prized Latios d is going to stay in my deck for quite a while.So,give them a chance plz.:(
we don't hate them because they're not cool, they are just pathetic, all pokémon have their own type, why mix it up, it disturbs the balance, like you didn't have to fear lightning as much as now, and fight was your biggest fear, but now, it's totally flipped over.

Ohhhh....I DO agree with you on that part about the Lightning.It DOES upset the balance.But it's just I think it adds a twist to the game.

Back