• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ampha-Pwn77's House of Cards H: HG/SS! | W:1 Lugia Legend set, HG/SS Energy, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ampha-pwn's Epic box of cards- Loads of Platinum! W: POWER SPRAY, ENERGY GAIN, POKETURN, Dialga G Badly!

ok, can you decide quickly as I have other trades to do. Dont rush but just a little bit quiker

thanks

RE: Ampha-pwn's Epic box of cards- Loads of Platinum! W: POWER SPRAY, ENERGY GAIN, POKETURN, Dialga G Badly!

Hmm, I don't know, I think I'll have to pass on that one.

ok, but if you want it I can give it i will ask for something else

Like what?

how about a SF dusknoir the holo one? I can also give you a shiny lightning energy, but at the moment it is pending, so if it falls through I can trade it with you

RE: Ampha-pwn's Epic box of cards- Loads of Platinum! W: POWER SPRAY, ENERGY GAIN, POKETURN, PALKIA G! Badly!

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Shiny Swablu?

I can trade one for 2 Gengar and one of the horrible Dialga. LMK

Sure.

So it would be my:

2 RH Crobat G
1 BTS
1 Speed stadium
2 Gengar SF
1 Dialga #23

Your:

4 Cyrus
1 SH5 Swablu

PM if you want to do it, or I can PM you.

RE: Ampha-pwn's Epic box of cards- Loads of Platinum! W: POWER SPRAY, ENERGY GAIN, PO

Inferno.

Can you CML for your Skymin and Shaymin Ground?

Didn't see anything, sorry!

BUMPBUMPBUMP

* Ampha-pwn77 Bumps his thread for the last time of the week.

RE: Stop n' trade mart: Ampha-pwn H: Platinum W: 8X SH Volotrb TGI's and 1 Palkia G.

CML for an English Manectric? (I think it's RH, not sure.)

RE: Stop n' trade mart: Ampha-pwn H: Platinum W: 8X SH Volotrb TGI's and 1 Palkia G.

Bleh, I haven't got any ENG Manetric, I have a couple GC ones, but you probably don't want those considering the State of foreign cards right now :)
I'll try and get some.

Please consider
Energy Gain
Electrode
Palkia G JP

for your
Dusknoir LV X
Honchkrow LV X

CML too please if you seek anything else.

I can do Honchkrow Lv.X for Palkia Lv.X Tin and Rayquaza LA. LMK.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
I can do Honchkrow Lv.X for Palkia Lv.X Tin and Rayquaza LA. LMK.

Eh...not the rayquaza please, I still want to hold on to that :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back