• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ampha-Pwn77's House of Cards H: HG/SS! | W:1 Lugia Legend set, HG/SS Energy, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stop n' trade mart: Ampha-pwn H: Platinum W: 8X SH Volotrb TGI's and 1 Palkia G.

Alright, I'll take out the Rayquaza.

RE: Stop n' trade mart: Ampha-pwn H: Platinum W: 8X SH Volotrb TGI's and 1 Palkia G.

So what is it that you want to replace it?

Can you do an Arcanine G?

Mm, Maybe, I'll think about it.

Hi,

I have:

3 Shiny Voltorb

I need:

1 Dusknoir Lv. X
1 Shaymin Sky Forme (Tin)

May we work out a deal ?

inferno would you do 4 ludicolo PT and 4 slaking PT and 4 of each of its previous evolutions if you have them for a lucario x and charizard sw pm me if you want to do this

@ SoulSeeker: I would, but I can't send overseas ATM. Thanks anyways :)

@ Kevkev: Umm, no thanks, but do you have any other Lv.Xes?

My Dialga G RH
for your
Heatran X and Regigigas X tin promos?
CML if you need anything else

I might be interested in:

Palkia Lv.X (Tin)

For

Heatran Lv.X (Tin)

That can be done, I'll send you a scan of it since it has a slight dent on it, it isn't very noticable.

Alright, send me a scan and I'll let you know in a bit.

Inferno

CML for 4x kindra LA I can give you a shiny lotad and so on

Thanks

Bump.

@ Kashmaster, Sorry, I can't send overseas ATM.

Got any of my wants? I have uno SH3 Voltorb.

I have an RH Galactic HQ and a few RH Bebe's.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
I have an RH Galactic HQ and a few RH Bebe's.

Oooh, very interested. How many bebes?

3 Bebe's ( I'm quite attached to them, though. :])

CML for:
x2 RH GE Weezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back