• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ampha-Pwn77's House of Cards H: HG/SS! | W:1 Lugia Legend set, HG/SS Energy, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: AP77 trades. Got more RR unlisted, ask. Flying Pikachu available! Need 2 Arcanine RR and 4 Aggron RR.

Nope, sorry. I might be able to get you some if you can trade well. ;]

RE: AP77 trades. Got more RR unlisted, ask. Flying Pikachu available! Need 2 Arcanine RR and 4 Aggron RR.

well what do you want for them cml

CML for flying Pikachu.

@ Kevkev: Any RR?

@ Bright Luxray: I like Uxie and 2 Shiftry RR and Arcanine RR...? Offer? I can trade Pikachu+ other stuff for Uxie.

yah but none for trade atm

Okay, then nothing I really see, sorry.

well could you sell them to me?

Maybe. :eek:
How much can you pay?

5-10 dollars

do you have any rr starmie

Hm, It would cost more to buy and ship the sleeves than $10, so I think I'll pass for right now.
When and if you can pay more, LMK.
I haven't got any Starmie for trade ATM, sorry.

It's alright.:)

RE: _:-Have Dialga G Lv.X and 3 Dialga G available-:_ Ask about more RR, I have lots!

Bump. Need some more trades. Another Dialga G Lv.X is up. And 3 Dialga G.
I really like to check lists, just so you know. I have all the time in the world.

RE: _:-Have Dialga G Lv.X and 3 Dialga G available-:_ Ask about more RR, I have lots!

Have Hippowdon and Floatzel GL. Want 1/2 Dialga G.

dmaster out.

You want a half of a Dialga G? :eek:
I like that Floatzel, I might trade a whole Dialga G for it. :]

CMl for 1 diaga G X. Thanks-JC.

How much for
2xMismagius GL(RR)
4xSlaking(PL)
4xWailord(GE)
4xKingdra(LA)

Juliacoolo said:
CMl for 1 diaga G X. Thanks-JC.

Nothing I saw ATM, but I can trade it for an RR Lv.X if you're willing to trade one from your box. LMK, thanks.

kevkev77777 said:
How much for
2xMismagius GL(RR)
4xSlaking(PL)
4xWailord(GE)
4xKingdra(LA)

4 Slaking PT (All RH) for your 3 Shiftry RR? LMK.

I traded them away so how much for
2xmismagius GL and 4xkingdra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back