• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ampha-Pwn77's House of Cards H: HG/SS! | W:1 Lugia Legend set, HG/SS Energy, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Want signed cards by Pokebeach members! Can be any card! Also 6 Flygon! Ask about more RR, I have lots!

you want signed cards? can it be any member? I want pokedrawer +, but i think i have more things you want. Inferno

RE: Want signed cards by Pokebeach members! Can be any card! Also 6 Flygon! Ask about more RR, I have lots!

I am interested in 2 Mespirit LA. I have holo Fighting, Psychic, and Grass Energy. I also have Hippodon RR. LMK.

Flare said:
Do you have a Lucian's Assignment?

Probably. It for something signed? :]

Zilvis said:
inferno

Sorry I forgot to to do that my first post!

Would you do:

Your:
Gengar(SF)

My:
Hippowdon(RR)

and I'll see if I have a SP Radar I can throw in.

Thanks for the inferno, but no thank you.

LegoMyFoot said:
you want signed cards? can it be any member? I want pokedrawer +, but I think I have more things you want. Inferno

Yeah, I do. I want to collect a binder of them. :D
LMK an offer?

stumpy271 said:
I am interested in 2 Mespirit LA. I have holo Fighting, Psychic, and Grass Energy. I also have Hippodon RR. LMK.

Offer as well. ;D

I can do that, FYI the Flygon is peeling on the back and has some weird marks that look like they came from the factory. If that's ok with you then PM me. Oh, and did you want the energies and SP radars?

How about a holo psychic energy and Hippodon for a mespirit?

How about i sign a card for one of your signed card? I think thats a cool idea. I also have a holo psychic energy (bent up sadly) from holon phantoms. It looks like this http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-holon-phantoms/109-psychic-energy.jpg. I could also get a non-bent water or electric energy from my bro.
I would trade one of those for 2 poke drawer +. Inferno

RE: Want signed cards by Pokebeach members! Can be any card! Also 6 Flygon! Ask abou

How about:

My:
Signed Holo Fighting Energy

Your:
Lucian's Assignment

Your:
Floatzel G X
My:
States Dragonair signed by the Ohio champion and shortest greatest mod on pokebeach; AMT.

zephilim said:
I can do that, FYI the Flygon is peeling on the back and has some weird marks that look like they came from the factory. If that's ok with you then PM me. Oh, and did you want the energies and SP radars?

I can do 2 Arcanine for it then... PM me if you wanna confirm!

stumpy271 said:

No thank you...

LegoMyFoot said:
How about I sign a card for one of your signed card? I think thats a cool idea. I also have a holo psychic energy (bent up sadly) from holon phantoms. It looks like this http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-holon-phantoms/109-psychic-energy.jpg. I could also get a non-bent water or electric energy from my bro.

Hmm, we could do signed for signed, but I might wanna keep some Pokedrawer for right now.
LMK!

Flare said:
How about:

My:

Your:
Lucian's Assignment

Let me make sure I have extra, but sure. PM me, and I will see if I have it.

Juliacoolo said:
Your:
Floatzel G X
My:
States Dragonair signed by the Ohio champion and shortest greatest mod on pokebeach; AMT.

:/
Wow, no thank you.

Cml for your floatzel X please. From your wants, i have these.

1 AZELF LA RH
2 SP Radar
3 Hippowdon
1 Foil Water Energy
1 Foil Fire Energy

cmm for 2 Mismagius GL RR

CML for Mespirit LA. Thanks.

INFERNO
CML for Darkrai LV.X
Glaceon LV.X

Ampha-pwn77 said:
zephilim said:

I can do 2 Arcanine for it then... PM me if you wanna confirm!

stumpy271 said:

No thank you...

LegoMyFoot said:
How about I sign a card for one of your signed card? I think thats a cool idea. I also have a holo psychic energy (bent up sadly) from holon phantoms. It looks like this http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-holon-phantoms/109-psychic-energy.jpg. I could also get a non-bent water or electric energy from my bro.

Hmm, we could do signed for signed, but I might wanna keep some Pokedrawer for right now.
LMK!

Flare said:
How about:

My:

Your:
Lucian's Assignment

Let me make sure I have extra, but sure. PM me, and I will see if I have it.

Juliacoolo said:
Your:
Floatzel G X
My:

:/
Wow, no thank you.
What can I add?

@ Geo: I like Infernape 4 Lv.X...? LMK!

@ Bob: Nothing I like, sorry.

@ Stumpy: Same as above, sorry!

@ Juliacoolo: Well, you'd probably have to do a Lv.X for it as well. Although Amt is the best mod evur, I can't trade a Lv.X for something I can't use. : D

How about:

AMT
and Giritina X for PGZX? Please LMK, thanks.

CML for Mismagius GL x2, SF Gengar, Rhyperior DP (holo), and Great Ball x4.

Inferno

Cml for 2 Raichu MT (RH)

What don't you understand? ~TofU

CML for Gallade SW x2 and Raichu MT x2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back