Wi-Fi Trades AntiKrozz´ Legend Player Thread

AntiKrozz

It´s Shin-AK now
WELCOME TO ANTIKROZZ´LAIR

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 2277 3138 6720
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/whatever: [email protected]
Contact Time: After 3pm (i´m From Mexico, So this may be catchy)

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
  • Any Previous 3rd Gen. Poke but legendaries (ask for the legendary you want)
  • Spearow Shiny ( remaining 1)
  • Magnemite shiny( remaining 3)
  • Phione
  • Spiritomb
  • Cranidos
  • Shieldon
  • Turtwig-Chimchar-Piplup
  • 2nd Gen starters
  • 3rd Gen Starters
  • palkia
  • dialga x2

POKEMON I WANT=======================

• Finally i Got Every Single Monster.

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
      • Ask
      • Dusk Stone
      • Dawn Stone

ITEMS I WANT=========================
      • Many TM´s,stone edge...
      • Dobious Disk
      • Protector

RECORDS:

I Only Battle competitive...so no ubers, no 2 pokemon holding the same item.

WINS

LOSSES

I'll trade you something for your shiny magnamite check my player thread for options

hahaha...you just can´t wait for that magnelord don´t you...i´ll check your list and thank you beforehand. i´ve missed tha fact that i also have pokemon with pokerus and luckyegg, so if someone is interested, let me now...

I've got:
1x Jirachi (Lv:100)
1x Jirachi (Lv:7)
1x Shiny Jirachi (Lv:100, hacked)
I would like:
1x Shiny Magnemite (no nickname plz)

Light Venusaur...well i can clone as many magnemites as anyone wants so, let´s wait for the game to get released and you´re garantized to get one. as a funny fact for you, i´m from mexico, and my mom tried to go to your contry for a congress but she could´nt go because she realized that she needed an australian visa...the moment she tried to get in the plane from L.A...

I wouldn't mind a shiny Magnemite or two and a shiny spearow. I can trade a Deoxys, Ho-oh, and a Celebi. (Both the Deoxys and Ho-oh are already lv 100) If you don't mind tho if your gonna clone the Magnemite could you nickname one just Magnemite and the other Arbitor? I like the Spearow's name, but I'm getting it for a friend to replace the shiny one they had in Silver that they can't trade over and they'd like it named Kenya if possible. Just send me a PM if this sounds good to you.

If you can rename your shinies to their original names then i will trade any two of your wants except the D/P legendaries. All of mine are legit and will only trade if yours are.

i used to have Action replay, just to get those legendaries i couldn´t obtain in a fair way...(there was no way for me to go all the way to US for a Pokemon event just to get deoxys, even when actually i bought the AR in NY while the 10th Pokemon Anniversary was going on in a park i can´t remember the name) and got them with the tickets cheat...then my emerald version got reset and i lost every single level 100 pokemon i had. my LG was item cheated so i could get anything i want, but the Pokemon i have right now, shiny or not are completely legit, so don´t worry about that.

Just for all of you to know...i´m also the Bug Gym Leader...
El Squirrelo said that battle apliccations will start either end of may or beginings of june, so you all better prepare, i´ve seen my fellow gym leaders´ rosters, and believe me, battles won´t be a walk in the park...i strongly recomend that you all train your parties well...right natures, max EVs, perfect IV´s´...ok?...good look to ya´ll.

I have Jirachi, Deoxys and more... Check my player thread. I'm interested in your shinies.

would you put your my player thread link? it would be easier for me to look for you that way.

ok...i cloned 3 magnamites and 3 spearows shiny by now...so anyone who wants them...i willing to trade for either a spiritomb, any non-trained (no battles fought yet) mew, celebi, jirachi, deoxys and fione or a stealth rock tm, charge beam tm,...ok?i know i´m asking for quite something, but you don´t have to trade if you don´t want to....thanks beforehand. PM me with your friend code an let me know the time you´ll be conected...

Back