Wi-Fi Trades AntiKrozz´ Legend Player Thread

I'll try to get to the place where I can breed.
But U'll need to hatch the egg/s unless you like them in Japanese.

Light Venusaur said:
I'll try to get to the place where I can breed.
But U'll need to hatch the egg/s unless you like them in Japanese.

eggs can be traded?...i didn´t know that. it´s fine, i´ll breed the pokemon you´ll give anyway...so they get iv´s and my OT...so what will it be? the chimchar or the turtwig?

I only have their 2nd stage.
So if u can breed Grotle....u can keep it's egg....but may I have it back?
Edit: I'm getting a Turtwig from a friend.

Light Venusaur said:
I only have their 2nd stage.
So if u can breed Grotle....u can keep it's egg....but may I have it back?
Edit: I'm getting a Turtwig from a friend.

sounds like a lot of work...lets do this...just fetch me a salac berry and the trade it´s on, since it seems i´m getting bastiodon anyway...ok? if you don´t have the berry, well i keep contact with you for future trades. thank you.

Are you still interested in Stealth Rock/Charge Beam TM's for your Shinies...?

I will do anything for Masterballs!!!! I have lots of items and pokemon so i might have the pokemon you want?

is it possilbe that I trade u something crappy (for now) for another shiny Spearow....(as I'll be evo'ing the other one)
If I can I'll clone you my Shiny Mightyena for you when I get my english game.

PokeLen said:
I will do anything for Masterballs!!!! I have lots of items and pokemon so i might have the pokemon you want?

lead me to your player thread...
Light Venusaur said:
is it possilbe that I trade u something crappy (for now) for another shiny Spearow....(as I'll be evo'ing the other one)
If I can I'll clone you my Shiny Mightyena for you when I get my english game.

i don´t need shiny Pokemon...but don´t worry, i have toooooooooons of spearows so i´ll gladly give you another if you fetch me a salac berry, or any other of my wants.

would you trade a shiny spearow and shiny magnemite for a cloned ho-oh and a cloned raikou, entei or suicune

pm me if interested

just for you all to know, i´m only have 2 shiny spearows left, and like 12 shiny magnemites...the only thing i´m looking for now is shaymin.

RE: AntiKrozz´ Legend Player Thread (Challengers Welcome)

UPDATE¡¡¡¡
last night, somebody break into my house and stole 500 worth of B....S.. that´s right...500 worth of B....S....

ha ha ha...well, the real update is that i only have 1 spearow* left and i have a darkrai to trade for a shaymin or an arceus...that´s all i´m looking for...

RE: AntiKrozz´ Legend Player Thread (SHAYMIN + DARKRAI FOR ARCEUS)

UPDATE...STILL HAVING ONLY 1 SPEAROW* LEFT, AND NOW I´M GIVING BOTH SHAYMIN AND DARKRAI FOR AN ARCEUS...HACKED OR NOT (hope it won´t wreck my game file)

Darkrai for hacked Shiny Palkia holding Lustrous Orb?
l dunno....

hate shiny legends...so that means no. sorry.

sorry, i hate shiny legends...so no thanks...

Back