• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotic Sales - Eevee GET Fan Club Promo | Sealed Team Rocket's Theme Decks!

RE: Aphotic's Sale Thread - Lost Link Clearance. Luxray Lv. X and Uxie Lv. X Available!

I have to gather the money, but that sounds like a deal to me. I will lyk when I get it

RE: Aphotic's Sale Thread - Lost Link Clearance. Luxray Lv. X and Uxie Lv. X Available!

If konter_j8902 doesn't follow through on Pearl, let me know.

Just FYI the card is going to be acquired only if someone is willing to pay for it. Just making sure you guys know. Thanks!

I am willing to pay, it will be about a few weeks though. Is that ok?

If my contact hasn't sold it by then, I'd be perfectly happy to get it for you then. Just lmk thanks!

Ok, that is fine. Thanks

Aphotic said:
Just FYI the card is going to be acquired only if someone is willing to pay for it. Just making sure you guys know. Thanks!
never mind, I double checked, I have one. Sorry about that. If you get anything interesting, contact me.

Also, what is the condition of your 1st edition shining charixard?

omahanime - Are there any specifics you're in search of?
konter - I had the wrong links for picture on the card -_- They're fixed now =D

Can you by any chacne get Japanese Merchandise from your contact as well?

I may be interested in some if you can.

Honestly depends on what, of course if it's still being produced it's easier, if not I can't promise anything =(

how much for ar spiritomb?, cheapest i can find in the internetz is $8 plus shipping.

Best I can do is $8 each with $2.50 shipping.

Do you have:
xX Lookers
Cyrus Initiative
2 Gastly SF
2 Collectors
2 Communications

I'll buy your Espey Plush for 60!

RE: Aphotic's Sale Thread - Rare Japanese Cards|Luxray GL Lv. X|Jumpluff|Donphan|Kingdra

NJPokedad - I have Gastly SF's, and Comms right now
Alex - Processing, just waiting for payment =D

RE: Aphotic's Sale Thread - Rare Japanese Cards|Luxray Lv X $65|Jumpluff|Donphan|Kingdra

Updated!

RE: Aphotic's Sale Thread - Rare Japanese Cards|Jumpluff|Donphan|Kingdra

Bump for the week. Prices have been reduced.

Charizard AR HOLO

i'll pay $5-8 for it. that's my offer

please pm me to reply about this

Sent you a PM.

Back