• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotic Sales - Eevee GET Fan Club Promo | Sealed Team Rocket's Theme Decks!

RE: Aphotic's Sale Thread - *New Arrival* Jumbo Birthday Pikachu!

Bump for a new week!

Can you do $85 for Kingdra Prime + Charizard* ?
Let me know

Nope sorry, I'm assuming you're paying with paypal. I can't do it for anything less than $93 which covers Paypal fees, shipping fees, and insurance and tracking. I'm not sending anything that's worth almost $100 without tracking and insurance.

umm... then would you do just Charizard* for $86...?

RE: Aphotic's Sale Thread - *New Arrival* 2010 New Design! Jumbo Birthday Pikachu!

Bump update with new 2010 Jumbo Birthday Pikachu! BW Era!

Edit: Forgot to reply, A_RAICHU - I'll consider your offer but I'm in no hurry to sell it for less.

RE: * New! 2010 Jumbo Birthday Pikachu! * - Aphotic Sales

could you do $10 for glaceon lv.x? If so, please pm me.

I assumed paypal fees were included in the listed price.
I am willing to pay $93 for Kingdra and Charizard*, and maybe $90 for Charizard*
Please offer if you don't like it.

EDIT: I don't see charizard* in the selling list. Is it sold?

I apologize for the delay, I do still have it, and I would accept the offer for $90. The card is NM-Mint to avoid any misunderstanding. Let me know if you're still interested. Thanks.

Hey there, my friend recently expressed interest in obtaining the new Birthday promo (the one with Tabunne). I understand it doesn't really have a set value at the moment, so before I potentially offer, I'm just wondering how much shipping would be for this thing, since I presume it'd be a lot harder to mail a jumbo card through the mail.

Also any ballpark estimates for what you're looking for? If you offer me a range I'm not going to go for the lowest price since I know you're not in any hurry to sell it. Just a general idea so I'm not wasting your time. Thanks!

Edit: Oh also I'm willing to do a combination of cash+cards if there's anything in my thread you may need. If you're interested at all feel free to PM me or just express your interest so I can PM you. Thanks!

I apologize for the delay, please feel free to make an offer, I feel the value is a little lower than the older Jumbo Birthday Pikachu.

Hey there, I am very interested in your Scramble Set, if you still have it at $70 I will buy it :)

Yes I do, price does not include shipping and fees. Let me know if you're interested. What payment method will you be paying with?

MY:
donphan prime x1 (i could include a couple more if you prefer)
magnezone prime x1
Alph 4
vileplume, bellosm, metang, aron, honchkrow, and umbreon(normal) from your undaunted wants. all RH except for the umbreon. the vileplume is 5-6 RH and the umbreon is like $1.50 the rest i put at .50-$1 each.
$20

YOUR:
1st Edition Shining Charizard. LMK. Thanks.

edit: i would also like to add in the Alakazam*. I would put in an additional Donphan Prime or $8

RE: Holiday Sales - Aphotic Sales - Primes|Japanese|Lv. X|Legends

Bump Sales, back from a vacation!

RE: Holiday Sales - Aphotic Sales - Primes|Japanese|Lv. X|Legends

Would you consider $30 and a NM-Mint Donphan Prime for the Glaceon Lv X and Pikachu Gold Star?

Back