• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - Clearing out Lost Link. W>Crystals|Stars|Shining

Hmm, well dgx is worth more than absol. Would you happen to have anything else from my wants list that you may have unlisted?

I am interested in your Blaziken FB Lv X as well, but mainly the absol g lv x.

Do you also have a regular absol g?

RE: Aphotics Trades - Clearing out Lost Link. W>Crystals|Stars|Shining

Ape1919 - Let's wait for the cards to get there first =)

RareCandyAwesomeness - I don't have any Absol G's, I have pretty much everything else on your wants list, aside from sleeves.

RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - New Wants!

Bumping for end of the week.

RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Want Old 1st Editions

Bump 1st of the week.

Do you still have the VS cards? please PM me with a list so I know what you have and therefore what I need

I'm actually in the process of putting together a list it's taking awhile since I've been putting off actually organizing my VS cards. Sorry about that, I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out for myself. Thanks!

ok. Just send me a PM whenever you have it ready so I can look over and let you know which I need. also if you could include what you want of my stuff as well so I could keep that in mind

Also..how much do you value the Mewtwo TRR box at? Personaly I'd say 5 since it's not in mint/unopened condition..agree? counter? lmk..

mlouden03 - If it were to be traded for a value of $5 I would rather keep it. Bump with Triumphant.

MY:
Flygon Lv X
Dialga G Lv X

YOUR:
Shinning Charizard

OR

MY:
Flygon Lv X

YOUR:
Kyogre *

lmk

NOTE: Do you have any Pidgeot from Triumphant?

shadoworganoid - I don't have Pidgeot for trade. And pass on both offers, neither card is worth that much to me, thanks!

RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Want DGX, Donphan and Machamp Prime

how much do you think the TRR box is worth then? lmk

RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Want DGX, Donphan and Machamp Prime

Well, Im just going by troll and toad. Kyogre * is only 15-20.

Can you take a look at my list maybe?

mlouden03 - If I can't get $15-$20 in trade value I honestly think I'd rather keep it. On a side note, I'll have that list for you some time today.

shadoworganoid - I'm not sure where on tnt you're looking at but from what I see they have a NM one for $21.

Well, they had a played condition one for $15. Thats a fact. I was bought though...
The NM one is 21 yes.

Yeah mine is NM to Mint, so no it's worth more than $15 to me. Thanks.

Thats fine. But unless you value it over 25, then flygon x for it would be fair. :)

I don't value Flygon Lv. X at $25. It has no play value and I'd only want it for collection purposes. Thanks though!

2nd Bump for the week.

I have the following in Reverse Holo from your Wants:

Politoed UL
Torterra UL
Roserade UL
Numel UL
Wartortle UL
Larvitar UL (not the one with mountain eater)
Onix UL (error, still has the remove 1 damage counter from that pokemon typo)
Pokemon Circulator UL
Dual Ball UL
Turtwig UL
Carnivine UL
Roselia UL

I am interested in your:

4x Sableyes SF

And if you have any of these cards

2x Sharpedo TR
1xMewtwo MD
1x Smeargle UD
4-3Houndoom UD line
1x Houndoom LA
3-3 Weavile UD line
2-2 Slowking HGSS line
3x Jirachi RR

Let me know so we can work something out :)

CML for the following

YOUR
4x Special Metal Energy(UD)
1x Absol G X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back