• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Want DGX, Gengar and Machamp Prime

please CML for your:
1x 1st Edition Shining Charizard
1x Kyogre *
1x Pikachu *
1x Alakazam *

edit: i have magnezone, gengar, and donphan from your wants. and i have vileplume, bellosm, metang, aron, honchkrow, and umbreon(normal) from your undaunted wants. all RH except for the umbreon.

RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Want DGX, Gengar and Machamp Prime

skipped?

Could you CML for your Blaziken FB Lvl X?

CML for blaziken fb x

would you trade your glaceon lv.x for a complete dialga palkia legend?

Spyked - I am interested in your primes as well as alph 4. The RH's are mainly to fill in small gaps, please make me an offer.

tyranitar77 - I don't really see anything I'm interested in right now, thanks.

Grizzly, FistBumpIt, mewyoshi - Nothing, do you have any machamp or gengar prime?

did you ever sort your VS cards?

@Aphotic
well. ive recently gotten rid of the gengar because it took a while for you to respond. sorry :/ butt.
would you do:
donphan prime x1 (i have more if you need)
magnezone prime x1
Alph 4
all of the RH and the umbreon

for the charizard?

your:

pikachu m lvl x

my:

1x Donphan Prime
1x Dialga G Lv. X

Hey I have a Scizor Prime that I could trade you. What would I have to add to that to get your Alto Mare's Latios?

mlouden03 - Not yet haven't gotten around to it. I've gotten more VS cards in as well so it might take a while.
Spyked - That's not a good trade for me, sorry but I'm going to have to pass.
Spardan19 - Let me consider your offer for a bit.
captain.mongoose - Only other thing I'm interested in off your list is your Blaziken FB Lv. X

can you search for 5 specific ones? lol

I need:

belossom
crobat #66
Espeon 76
politoed
whitneys tm #1

I only value them at 1-1.50 each as none are rare/holo

@Aphotic
anyway i would work in some money with the deal?

mlouden03 - I'm fairly sure I have them, but I value the cards at their going prices, and your estimate of their value is too low. Thanks anyways.
Spyked - I always prefer to sell, throw me an offer. Thanks.

Hey, do you still need the JPN Shining Celebi? I have an offer for it if you do :)

Sure, what's your offer?

Do you have any Sleeves or Mats?

Javier8100 - Sure I can always use mats.

I was asking if you had any. :p

Nope not for trade at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back