• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Bring - Gengar and Machamp Prime

Adrian - I don't think I have any sorry ><
arapokemaster - I do have the Pikachu M, and the link to the picture has been fixed, sorry about that.

RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Bring - Gengar and Machamp Prime

Ok. Well I'm interested in your Gigas X.
Do you have any Mew Prime?

I have Flygon X.

i would kinda like some JPN charizards, but if you could cml for more, i would like the english charizard shining as well

Adrian - Don't have a Mew Prime for trade sorry
konter - If you're trying to get mutliple charizards/shining with just a Machamp Prime I'm going to pass, if not make me an offer, thanks!

i know, can you cml for the english shining

Would you do this...

My
Magnezone Prime
1x Larvitar RH HGSS Unleashed 51/95
1x Chinchou RH HGSS Unleashed 48/95
1x Emcee's Chatter RH HGSS Unleashed
1x Interviewer's Questions RH HGSS Unleashed
1x Team Rocket's Trickery RH HGSS Undaunted
1x Octillery RH HGSS Unleashed
1x Politoed RH HGSS Unleashed
1x Ninetails RH HGSS Unleashed
1x Torterra RH HGSS Unleashed

Your
1x Mewtwo TRR Deck Box (Main Want)
1x Charizard Miracle Crystal Deck Box (Main Want)
1x Infernape 4 RR RH
1x Machamp SF RH

Let Me Know if we can work something out thx.

Sorry I'm going to have to pass on that, I'm losing out a lot on it.

ok, will you do the jpn base set zard for champ prime, and then cml for more for the english shining

Want
Pikachu * NM $25 are those all the edege wear or does it have more
Pikachu M LV.X $30
Pikachu M $10

Total $65

Have
Gengar prime $20-$25
cml for more

How much do you value the 2 Deck Boxes for?

konter - I completely missed out your message on the previous page >< Sorry about that. Let me check the condition of that base Charizard when I get home.

arapokemaster - At most I'd value the Gengar at $20, as for the Pikachu, the pictures are very accurate in terms of the condition of the card, what you see is what you get.

crippler - I'm actually considering removing them, and let's be honest, the only card you're offering me of any value would be the magnezone Prime. Thanks though.

Do you have the regular Absol G (not Lv X I mean)

I can value it at $20.Did you see anything from my list

My
Flygon X
Magnezone Prime

Your
Blaziken FB Lvl X
RH Sableye
X2 Spiritomb AR

Lmk

ara - I'm interested in the shadowless venusaur as well.
konter - the Charizard is in good condition with edge and surface wear
Adrian - the flygon is of low priority right now and so I cannot justify that trade.

I am interested in both of your deck boxes the
1x Charizard Miracle Crystal Deck Box
Mewtwo TRR Deck Box

I have a lot of your wants. Can you CML for them and LMK what we can work out.

cml for 1x Glaceon Lv. X NM And the VS cards I need

I have machamp prime, donphan prime.

Also..anything else unlisted thats from my general wants?

can i get a picture?

Gengar Prime $20
Venusaur $20

Pikachu * $25
Pikachu M LV.X and Pikachu M $35

Total $60

Can pay the $25 via paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back