• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Bring - Gengar and Machamp Prime

I don't know if I am willing to trade any of those for the Noctowl.

RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Bring - Gengar and Machamp Prime

konter - Here are the 2 I have 1 2

Spyked - I value the Mews at max $15 a piece and the Charizard I'm trying to get at least 60 in trade value, might have to pass on it.

Torterra - Then I'll pass thanks.

I can do a champ for one. LMK also, is the crystal in the corner JPN?

Conditions aren't perfect but I apparently can't find one in mint condition haha. And yes the crystal is japanese.

on troll and toad the shining charizard is 60 and the mew primes are $18 each. i could toss in the machamp prime plus a lot of your undaunted wants if you could add in the shining alakazam.

or i could just add in money to even out the trade.

H:
Machamp Prime
Magnezone Prime
Cards from Undaunted&Unleashed in RH

W:
Leafeon X JP
Pikachu *
I don't know the current going rate for these cards.
If you want CML for more. I have unlisted cards.

Spyked - Could you swap the Machamp with the Gengar Prime? Let me get you an updated UD set when I get back from work tomorrow so we can hash out the details.

VidFox - I'm interested in your Machamp Prime, Magnezone Prime and Gengar Lv. X. I only have 2 Pikachu *'s and it looks like they both might be going out. Care to make an offer for the Leafeon Lv X?

hmm. possibly. i might even be able to do 3x mew prime, machamp prime, gengar prime, and some of your undaunted/other wants(depending on what i have) for the shining charizard, alakazam, and possibly the kyogre*/pikachu*. butt sounds good. pm me/lemme know whenever it is updated. i also have a Flygon X if you would like to work that in as well.

Could you CML for Blaziken FB X?

I was looking through my stuff and I found from your wants:

1x Politoed UL (RH)
1x Cherrim UL (RH)
1x Pokemon Circulator UL (RH)
1x Scizor UD (Holo)
1x Dodrio (RH)
1x Sableye UD (RH)
1x Skuntank UD (RH)
1x Beldum UD (RH)
1x Ratata UD (RH)

Are you intrested in any of it? If so, do you have any of my wants, and how much would you be willing to trade for all of it? Please LMK.:)

Spyked - This is the updated version of the cards I'm missing for UD

Undaunted Wants

1x Bellossom (RH)
1x Gliscor (RH)
1x Houndoom (RH)
1x Scizor (RH and Normal)
1x Togekiss (RH and Normal)
1x Umbreon (RH)
1x Dodrio (RH)
1x Drifblim (RH)
1x Hariyama (RH)
1x Leafeon (RH)
1x Rotom (RH)
1x Tropius (RH)
1x Vespiquen (RH)
1x Vileplume (RH)
1x Gloom (RH)
1x Jolteon (RH)
1x Lairon (RH)
1x Metang (RH)
1x Pinsir (RH)
2x Raichu (RH)
1x Sableye (RH)
1x Scyther 36/90 (RH)
1x Skuntank (RH)
1x Vaporeon (RH)
1x Aron (RH)
1x Beldum (RH)
1x Doduo (RH)
1x Drifloon (RH)
1x Grimer (RH)
1x Makuhita (RH)
1x Misdreavus (RH)
1x Murkrow 58/90 (RH)
2x Pikachu (RH)
1x Ratata (RH)
1x Slowpoke (RH)
1x Slugma (RH)
1x Sneasel (RH)
1x Togepi (RH)
1x Ruins of Alph (RH)
1x Team Rocket's Trickery (RH)
1x Special Metal (RH)

Grizzly - Nothing I'm really interested in.

Afro-G - What are you looking for?

All the things I'm intrested in:
1x Absol G Lv. X
1x Entei + Raikou Legend Bottom
1x Smeargle UD
Possibly a few smaller things

I also have a Togekiss UD (Holo). Feel free to CML if you want more stuff.:)

i have vileplume RH, a regular umbreon(you prob dont need), bellossom RH, metang RH, misdreavus RH. The only one actually worth anything is the vileplume RH. The rest i could do as throw ins.

i also have a decent amount of TR holos if you need.

Afro-G - Sorry there's not enough for me to trade.
Spyked - Let me know what you want to add main thing are the primes.

My:
Magnezone Prime
RH Junk Arm

Your:
Shining Noctowl Damaged

No thanks.

You aren't willing to trade the primes I'm in need of so there's no point really.

How much do you value the Noctowl at?

welll from this last cities i now have: 4 mew prime 2 machamp prime 2 geng prime. plus the undaunted things. so how does:
YOUR:
Shining Charizard 1st Ed.
Pikachu*
Alakazam*(not mint)

MY:
Mew Prime x3
Machamp Prime x1
Gengar Prime x1
Vileplume RH UD x1
Bellossom RH x1
Metang RH x1
Misdreavus RH x1

look good? lmk or counter. thanks! pm me to confirm if its good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back