• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining W: World Champ Mew ex's & WC Mew *

How about for 1x Machamp SF?

RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining W: World Champ Mew ex's & WC Mew *

Not really worth it.

I have a bunch of you Unleashed and Triumphant RH wants I could add in...

What'd you have?

Most of them lol. Im too lazy to list them now...I'll PM you a list tomorrow.

Do you have that list available?

TGIF Bump!

Bump for another new week.

Bump mid week.

Bumpbump for the new week!

My: Absol Prime
Your: Poor cond. Shining Noctowl

LMK/counter.

I'm going to pass on that, thanks though.

Is there anything on my list you'd want for it?

CML for 1x Electivire FB Lv. X (Crease at top Apprx. 2cm). I honestly don't care about the condition I just need the card for my deck...

.::n00bmuffin::. - Sorry nothing I'm too interested in at the moment ><

slickmario - I'm interested in these:

6/95 Groudon (H)
9/95 Ho-oh (F)
20/95 Rayquaza (H)
92/95 Psychic Energy (H)

Thanks.

Hey look it's a new week!

what are your values on all 4 of your stars?

Only have 2 stars listed. $20-$25 and $8 respectively.

CML for 1x Charizard (Arceus).

From your previous post Groudon and Ho-oh are available.

there are 2 jpn stars listed as well. can you cml and tell me what you want for them? I have a few crystals listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back