• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese VS Series, Playables, Rare and Hard to Find. W:CoL SL's

That's too much for me ><

RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese VS Series, Playables, Rare and Hard to Find. W:CoL SL's

Bump for the weekend

Do you have any PLAY promos for trade?

I have:
Nintendo 64 Controllers
Sealed HGSS Playmat
Kabutops Crystal (Normal Holo)
Kingdra Crystal holo
(There are no RH versions of the Aquapolis Crystals.)
and feel free to CML

I'm interested in:
Shining Charizard 1st edt.
Lv.Xes
1x Prince of the Sea Manaphy
1x Striking Back Mewtwo
1x Alto Mare Latios
1x Alto Mare Latias
1x Visitor Deoxys
1x Timeless Celebi
1x Wave Guiding Lucario

konter - I'm do not believe I have any extras for trade right now. Sorry ><

noobmuffin - Definitely interested in the controllers and kabutops. Derp on the Aquapolis >< Are they the Nintendo brand controllers? And what color? Thanks!

I have two; they are both official Nintendo controllers. One is gray and one is black.

The Kabutops is NM; it has a tiny ding on the back top edge. I'll grab a picture for you. Other than that, it's very good.

My: 1x Mew ex WC 2006
Your: Serperior ability

Lmk. Thanks.

noobmuffin - sure let me know when your picture is up. Are the joysticks on the controllers still good?

xPOKEFREAK72x - Is your mew ex mint, no flaws?

Hi there, you have quite a few things I am interested in. :D

1x Striking Back Mewtwo
1x Karen's Umbreon VS Series Holo
Jasmine's Raichu
Pryce's Articuno
Clair's Dragonite
Lance's Dragonite
Shiny Entei COL
Gengar ex

I've got a few things from your RH lists
Unleashed:
RH Mismagius
RH Xatu
RH Fearow
RH Ninetales
RH Primeapf
RH T-Tar

Undaunted
RH Ruins of Alph

Triumphant
RH Mamoswine
Reg Nidoking
Reg & RH Ambipom
Reg & RH Banette
Absol Prime

BW
RH Serperior (Ability)

Feel free to CML and LMK if we can work something out. Thanks!

Make me an offer =)

uW1X6.jpg

Aphotic said:
Make me an offer =)

Ok, how about
Your
1x Striking Back Mewtwo
1x Karen's Umbreon VS Series Holo
Jasmine's Raichu
Pryce's Articuno
Clair's Dragonite
Lance's Dragonite
Shiny Entei COL
Gengar ex

My
RH Mismagius
RH Xatu
RH Fearow
RH Ninetales
RH Primeapf
RH T-Tar
RH Ruins of Alph
RH Mamoswine
Reg Nidoking
Reg & RH Ambipom
Reg & RH Banette
Absol Prime

Lol, I don't know how high you value the JPN cards so feel free to counter. :D

Sorry I never got back to you about our offer. Would you still like to do Mew Prime for Donphan Prime? Because I'm still interested in Donphan. Maybe you can CML again because I've updated a lot and let me know what else you may want. Thanks.

I have a Mew Prime, I'm interested in your Donphan Prime. I can throw in a couple RH common/uncommons from your wants also.

noobmuffin - are the joysticks tight or loose? I have a set value on Japanese cards and was wondering what you value them at so we can work out a trade.

Afro - G - I am but I'd probably ask more than a Mew Prime.

SMP - Would probably ask for more than a Mew Prime. In regards to the RH, which ones were you thinking about?

They're both fine. I think $30 for both the controllers is a pretty good value.

Aphotic said:
What else would you be interested in? Do you want to CML and let me know or should I maybe just check your RH wants?

Aphotic said:
noobmuffin - are the joysticks tight or loose? I have a set value on Japanese cards and was wondering what you value them at so we can work out a trade.

SMP - Would probably ask for more than a Mew Prime. In regards to the RH, which ones were you thinking about?

I could add in a couple RH rares from Triumphant. Would 3-4 of them in addition to Mew Prime be fine? I have most of them so just let me know which ones you want the most.

There a a couple scratches on the front, barely visible under the right lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back