• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining W: World Champ Mew ex's & WC Mew *

Prices are around 60ish for Latias and 20ish for Mewtwo, I don't remember off the top of my head. I'm only interested in the Nidoking and Kabutops so some combination of the other stars minus the latias might be fair, lmk, thanks.

RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining W: World Champ Mew ex's & WC Mew *

can you do mewtwo and alakzam for them>

Sounds ok, what condition are the two crystals in?

I have a non-WC Mew EX HP; are you interested?

Nope sorry only want the WC one.

Midweek bump!

The crystals are mint

RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining W:Open Mats WC Mew ex's & WC Mew *

Sure we have a deal make sure you note the conditions of both cards are listed.

RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Bandai Carddass Prism W:Open Mats WC Mew ex's & WC Mew *

your

1st edition latias*

my

masaki alakazam

LMK

RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Bandai Carddass Prism W:Open Mats WC Mew ex's & WC Mew *

konter - pm me please.
collector - I don't need the Masaki's Alakazam I have a few copies of it already, what else do you have.

Bumping for the end of the week!

bummmmpppp

Bumpbump!

Going for a bump!

I'm interested in your Donphan, Blissey and Ursaring Primes.
Please CML - I know I can complete like 90% of your Triumphant wants.

Here are my TM haves that were on your wants list:
Aggron RH
Celebi Norm
Draption RH
Nidoking Norm and RH
Porygon-Z Norm
Victreebel Norm
Ambipom Norm and RH
Banette Norm and RH
Ditto RH
Dugtrio RH
Elekid RH
Grumpig RH
Machamp RH
Magmortar RH
Nidoqueen RH
Dragonair RH
Lairon RH
Magby RH
Magmar RH
Magneton RH
Nidorino RH
Tentacruel RH
Yanmega RH
Aipom RH
Aron RH
Bellsprout RH
Bronzor RH
Pidgey RH
Ponyta RH
Psyduck RH
Shuppet RH
Skorupi RH
Swablu RH
Tentacool RH
Venonat RH
Voltorb RH
Yanma RH
Indigo Plateau RH

Cml for
JR Rally Sealed Surfing Pikachu (Mt. Fuji Pikachu) (Non-glossy)
Squirtle - Mcdonalds Promo 2002

Please CML for 1 complete Jap Movie 10 set. I really need this!!

I have a POP 6 Pikachu unlisted and a creased but playable Dragg Off unlisted

Your
x1 Arceus X Promo
x1 Copycat

My
x1 shiny Swablu

xatu - let me get back to you with an updated list of TU rh's.

Sorry the rest of you, nothing of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back