April Fuels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It started with this thread in the secret mod hideout, though we had already talked about doing this earlier in the year...

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=50535

Then I supermodded PMJ and Cute-mew to make it believable that Holy Star would be supermodded at a later time. As usual, I put a secret message in that no one picked up.

Water Pokémon Master said:
As I am trying to bring new content to the site, I'm going to be spending less time on the forums now (in terms of administrative stuff). In preparation for this, Heavenly Spoon and PMJ have been promoted to admins to help me out - you may have noticed other people getting modded lately too. These people set good examples for the members, represent admirable qualities, and help out around the forums... they are nice and good people too! Who knows... we may see promotions for other people who are exceptional.

Congrats you guys!

At one point PMJ was going to double-April Fools the mods by hacking the website when HS was going to, so PMJ pretended to be mad at me at times in the chat and in the secret mod forums. In the end though, we thought it would be better for Holy Star to "hack" the forums to show that he would not do it again. If you were here in 2006 (I think that was the year), Holy Star went coo-coo and deleted the forums, kicked people out of the chat, etc. A lot of people didn't trust him anymore even though that was really the only bad thing he ever did, but I forgave him and let him come back and eventually become supermod again.

Anyways, this joke was to PROVE to you guys that people do in fact change for the better and realize their mistakes and that you shouldn't always hold bad views of people who have made mistakes in the past. And for those of you who weren't here in 2006 and don't know Holy Star's past, we hope you enjoyed the mass chaos. :D

A very well orchestrated April Fool's Joke, if I do say so myself. =P

In case anybody liked the skin that was used, it's still available. Go to User CP -> Edit Options -> Board Style -> "PokeBeach Darkness"

Don't believe anything on April Fools. We have the legal right to pull jokes on this day... we have a license from the government. :D

Last year's site deletion wasn't April Fools. That really happened, which is why most of our content is still gone.

And the Conficker thing is REAL. Just watch the news.

lol, I knew it was a joke when PMJ kicked me out of the chat room while talking to you, Water Pokemon Master. I decided to play along after that.

As I expressed, it was a foolish and immature prank and I'm highly disappointed in the supposedly professional staff. :/ Didn't care for it.

^ Beat me to it. The chaos was preety awesome, this was genius.

You still got that "new age" up by the way.

Lol, I was really mad when Bela "blew up" the forums again. I was actually pretty angry all day today.

But when I came home tonight and saw that Bela was back in the chat, I was in. So I acted all evil.

Sorry for anyone I offended or kicked. It was all a joke. I'm not evil or anything. xD

Shining Raikou said:
Lol, I was really mad when Bela "blew up" the forums again. I was actually pretty angry all day today.

But when I came home tonight and saw that Bela was back in the chat, I was in. So I acted all evil.

Sorry for anyone I offended or kicked. It was all a joke. I'm not evil or anything. xD

GO MAKE YOUR OWN SANDWICH FOOL!!!! XD

Oh yeah, I apologise Holy Star for all the offensive things I said. (posted?)

That was the best April Fools ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back