April Fuels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxashxx said:
WPM should not be forgiving on the 3rd strike. He has had 2 strikes. 1 more time and he is gone. That is how it would work if I had my own forum but I don't however.:(

....2 strikes? He crashed the forums once, Wednesday was just a joke. >.>

Bella never hacked into the site, xxashxx. He wasn't even ever an admin! They changed his tag to make it look like that. They simply hid the forums. Holy Star didn't do anything.

xxashxx, I don't think you get it.

It was a JOKE, nothing happened. We were all into this, HolyStar didn't do anything wrong, anything he did was all planned in advance and a lot of stuff was executed by the other mods as well.

At no time was there any risk of anything getting list in the process, and even if it did, we would have done anything within our might to restore everything back to normal.

I'm sorry if you're upset, but just know that nothing happened and nothing could have happened. We're very careful when we do stuff like this, don't worry. :)

I know. Wednesday was not a jokew to me. It wasted trades That I could have gotten finished. I am trying to get all my trades done so I can get ready to start my Pearl. I can't afford to have the forums messed with when I am trying to get my trades done. It was not funny. It may be to you guys but to me it was not funny.:( Sppon It was not funny for me though. If my siblings had seen that WPM would have gotten a nasty letter for that LOL.:)

^You act like the goverment did something. WPM is an average guy with a humorus side. He doesn't have any "official regulations".

Juliacoolo said:
^You act like the goverment did something. WPM is an average guy with a humorus side. He doesn't have any "official regulations".

I know but that would have happened because they don't tolerate things like this. They write on Neopets to the team and they stop because my siblings don't put up with it at all. I am not sure if you are a member there but on April Fools a few years ago our petpets were slowly being deleted and they sent a nasty message about that happening to them and they have not done that since.:)

All of your bickering is really saddening. Your inability to comprehend the microscopic negatives of this whole situation is unearthing. If this really was such a dagger in your heart, take a look at your social life. I mean if you can't stand one night without PokeBeach, you've got some serious problems. Granted it was worth staying on the forums for, as evident by the 100+ users on at any given time during the whole debacle, please just take this for what it really is, a joke.

Ok. Sorry man. I just don't like seeing this type of thing happening.:(

I just hope nothing ever happens when doing this though. Guys Please be very careful when doing this. One wrong move can cost the whole forums. That was the main reason why I got upset. Sorry for the inconvenience.:(:)

You know, you guys should give WPM a break.
He doesn't have to run this forum or the website.
So let him have one prank a year, think of it as your payment for his efforts to make this site the best pokemon fan site possible.
Besides, it was all a harmless joke.

Noobnerd said:
No, his problem with me.

Easy:

Noobnerd said:
What have I missed?

For being in on this joke, you did seemingly nothing. For being a staff joke, you can just say "Oh, we tricked you. Hahahahah!!" But really, you shouldn't even be talking. It just makes me mad that you're dumb enought to not even know what the heck is going on on a site you take care of.

dmaster out.

lol

Anyone that did not see this coming or got "scared for the forums" when HS "hacked" the site. You PHAIL.

But ya these forums I care for a ton but once I saw the option to change board styles in the USER CP I KNEW this was a joke. Also if you got worried about the forums being ruined or destroyed...All they did was hide the forums. xD

How would I know at the time. It was freaky.:)

d master342 said:
Noobnerd said:
No, his problem with me.

Easy:

Noobnerd said:
What have I missed?

For being in on this joke, you did seemingly nothing. For being a staff joke, you can just say "Oh, we tricked you. Hahahahah!!" But really, you shouldn't even be talking. It just makes me mad that you're dumb enought to not even know what the heck is going on on a site you take care of.

dmaster out.
Look at the iFoolu thread. How much information was given? None. I asked for more details and more plans over and over again, and there was still no plan. Is it my fault that I do not know what's going to happen?

Until a day after the event, I did not know what the New Order existed and what HS had done to the forums. I live in a different time zone, and when I came on, everyone else that was active on the chat (Riskbreakers, llucario) was not there when it happened either. Is it wrong to ask what had happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back