April Fuels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I believe it's tempban.

Anyways, Myles, you tried your hardest, that's all that matters. (jk you fail =D)

Okay, thanks.

I cannot use the Darkness theme anymore, it has a negative effect on my eyes. It still looks awesome, though ;)

Noobnerd said:
Too many flaws in planning. I missed out on the whole event because there was no schedule. :(

Like many members have said, this may not have been a good April Fool's joke. Nevertheless, it worked.

It's not hard to predict that an April Fool's joke will be on April Fool's. xD

Celebi23 said:
D: I missed the whole thing. Well, I guess that's what I get for sleeping, studying and not being a school drop out. :D But this was awesome, although next year I'll expect anything to happen. I'm pretty sure I have these dates right.
2006: HS blows the Forums up.
2007: ???
2008: The main page crashes.
2009: An April fools joke makes it seem like HS blows everything up again.
2010: Blank?
2011: An April fools main page crash?

That's what I'm thinking. After all, most members will remember this and be expecting it next year. So it only makes sense that you guys do something small next year.
2007 was Turkish hackers year.

Shade Daroach said:
Celebi23 said:
D: I missed the whole thing. Well, I guess that's what I get for sleeping, studying and not being a school drop out. :D But this was awesome, although next year I'll expect anything to happen. I'm pretty sure I have these dates right.

That's what I'm thinking. After all, most members will remember this and be expecting it next year. So it only makes sense that you guys do something small next year.
2007 was Turkish hackers year.
Best one ever. :D

Watching the annual freak out here made me laugh so hard. I hope for one just as good next year.

Celebi23 said:

HS blew the forums up in November the first time. Accurate facts there. :|

Galefail said:
This joke was in incredibly poor taste and I must say I'm disappointed in all of the PokéBeach staff for attempting this. I'm sure I am not the only one who is going to say I'm completely sick of all the unnecessary drama and antics that we put up with here.

[/quit]

I don't think most of the TC, CC, and Strategist knew. I didn't. =/

Very well executed plan. As many saw, i fell for it badly and just about left pokebeach if this wasn't a joke. But iI had a feeling it was. Round of E-Plause to the creator of this plan and all the other mods who helped.

I have to give a *clap clap* to actually pulling something like this off. I didn't know they were so smart, but I guess when it comes to pranking members, they find their unity (or some stupid crud like that). I curse myself for not realizing "Neu" and all those clues in his post. I'm usually perceptive, but I don't care. I actually thought the first time was real, but the second time when he had the userbar and such, that was so fake. Overall, I give this prank a 7/10. Too many flaws for being an actual scare, just a lot of spam and bannings resulted. The Turkish Hackers is still the best April Fool's Joke I've ever seen on an online forum.

Holy Star said:
A very well orchestrated April Fool's Joke, if I do say so myself. =P

In case anybody liked the skin that was used, it's still available. Go to User CP -> Edit Options -> Board Style -> "PokeBeach Darkness"

That's probably the best thing that's happened to this site in a while. I love the red/black layout.

Kevin Garrett said:
This was pretty awesome. At one point or another, at least 90% of the people believed it. Only the really old vets weren't buying it. Poor d master having to update the hierarchy thread 4896189 times.

Ok, this is what REALLY MAKES ME FREAKING MAD. I will never forgive Holy Star, PMJ, WPM, and you, Kevin, for having the most insane mind of screwing the freak around with me. Never will I forgive you guys for what you did psychologically when you made false threats and what-not and then laughing about it in your freaking hidden thread.

Oh, yeah, I didn't learn your moral out of all this. I just learned once you take away WPM, spam comes.

Aaaaaaaaand Mules and NN suck for being terrible actors and seemingly "out of the loop".

dmaster out.

It went a little over-board, but ok. Not very funny this time. I wanted the Turkish hackers to come back.

What part did the Kolb pm play in this? Several members got them.

KG said:
This was pretty awesome. At one point or another, at least 90% of the people believed it. Only the really old vets weren't buying it. Poor d master having to update the hierarchy thread 4896189 times.

Hey I am an old member and I fell for it. I was even here when Holy Star went into the episode. Just goes to show how gullible I can be. (Well fomr what I can remember)

~NZ

imacharizard333 said:
And what about that duplicate account I saw KG got? Did it get deleted?

Yeah, I think the Account wasn't activated soon after he posted.

dmaster out.

Juliacoolo said:
This was halarious! I can't wait for next year. It would of been even more funny if HS actually did hack it without letting WPM know!

yeah i suppose you would want that. you were one of if not the first to ask to be a mod on the "new" forums in fact i am certain you made a thread about it. pretty traitorous if you ask me

Juliacoolo said:
I would of quit too, but I knew it was a joke because if bela really deleted it, I would of lost like, 1500 posts.

and again not true. you along with 2 or 3 others were perhaps one of the spammiest memebrs that were online. i am fairly certain you spammed in myles thread about stop spamming. otherwise nothing you said was of any importance or claiming to know it was a joke to try and calm other members down.

lastly i wish you could bring back the new order forum for a couple of days. people could see how silly they were and stop lying about what they were doing at the time, but never bring back that skin. ugh it was terrible and hurt my eyes :(

I had to agree with Devastator, the Poke Beach Darkness theme hurt my eyes. Weird thing is I was reading "Twilight" for the second time when all this April Fools Drama happened, I nearly dropped the book on the floor just looking at the forums for like a minute. (I also have to agree about bringing back the "New Order Forums" so people don't have to fib about them not falling for the April Fools thing, you should do something new next year, it was so awesome now that I think about it)

~NZ

I tried googleing the Turkish Hackers joke but didn't find it.
Can someone tell me what happened.

This joke was genius, but it will remind me not to fall for pokebeach April Fools jokes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back