Art Rares Return to “Scarlet ex & Violet ex!”

The Gardevoir line art just puts a smile to my face. Love cards with this theme. Slowpoke's pretty great too. lol

Reactions: Bid
Ah, the gym promo Hawlucha is Zigzagoon 2. If Scoop returns, it'll be a staple

I'm guessing you mean Scoop Up Net here. Not the type of card to return soon, we'll have VS Seeker back before we see a Net reprint, I'm guessing not for at least another decade.

I'm guessing you mean Scoop Up Net here. Not the type of card to return soon, we'll have VS Seeker back before we see a Net reprint, I'm guessing not for at least another decade.
Yeah, was referring to scoop up net as it's rotating as gen 9 starts. If there's other cards that let you scoop however, even a somewhat used supporter, I can see Hawlucha seeing good play. G.Zigzagoon was everywhere for a while, and for good reason; chip damage can turn the tide and grab you a mid turn prize, and Hawlucha can do it to 2 pokemon at once (granted it's benched targets only, which makes it more limited)

At least expanded will like abusing the combo for a while, until it's seen to be a "waste of resources" and the playerbase moves on

Also, the solidity of evidence that Gholdengo is Pokemon #1000 is getting stronger and stronger. I luv String Cheese Golden Surfer boi

Serebii's database has the National Dex numbers for the new mons. Or are they just speculating? It all adds up so far with the few TCG reveals we've got.

Hope this tradition continues rather then just having the exes having full art we can see normal pokemon getting them

Wow...these are amazing. The ralts line tools awesome and the riolu is adorable!

*sigh* Just noticed Gardevoir's SAR is 101/78. And there's two subsets here, so we're looking at 50 Japanese secret rates right out of the gate. Back in the old days they used to wait a year or two into a new gen before they did this nonsense...
If they didn't continue people would complain that the base set (and the first sets) doesn't have any chases or anything worth. But if they do this, then it's "nonsense".

Serebii's database has the National Dex numbers for the new mons. Or are they just speculating? It all adds up so far with the few TCG reveals we've got.
Not much. I'm counting starting from 906 until to the matching dex numbers, and starting to get accurate.

that greavard is peak sowsow. i have that exact drifloon plush in the left!

That gardevoir line is adorable, it's one of my favorite pokemons and playable to.
So i can finally build a deck with gardevoir ♥

Back