Art Rares Return to “Scarlet ex & Violet ex!”

?

Galarian Zigzagoon is back

Also, that gardevoir art line is giving me HUGE emboss family vibes, I love it

That Hawlucha... JOLTEON VMAX STILL LIVES! After losing both Zigzagoon and Shady Dealings (weakening Quick Shooting) after rotation, this will let it still be functional. Yeah I know it's fallen off heavily with Bench Barrier returning last year among other things, but I'm still happy.

If they only release Slowbro or Slowing alongside Slowpoke I will be fine with it, but if they release both Slowbro AND Slowking alongside Slowpoke, then I will be super happy.

Hawlucha - people can now stop whining abt the replacement for Zigs. As this thing can do the better job than Zigs, pinning 10 dmg to two targets, making it closer to KO range. People saying that we are entering a slower format is likely to be a obnoxious rumor, maybe its just me. 5 Geodudes

Pachirisu - oh come on, I don't like this already. There are some Pokemon that does the better job than Pachi, and it costs 1 energy. Pachirisu does 2, which sucks on a 70 HP. It does flat 110 which is enough to KO a Cramorant of all things. Cramorant does the same thing, but 0 energy which condition is manageable on a Lost Zone engine. Pachirisu needs to fill up their bench with Electric mons, which worries already on the absence of consistency cards on the bench, like Lumineon. I said everything enough, 3 Geodudes.

Greavard/Houndstone - ...
I mean Pachirisu gets great support with lightning as it is anyway that I don't feel getting the energy on will be a problem. That being said though if I'm gonna invest 2 energy on a Pokemon and a full bench, i think the attack could be a bit stronger than 110. We do get choice belt and that bumps it to 140 on a Pokemon V which actually 2 shots most VStar Pokemon. As a mini attacker in Miraidon decks, this could actually be pretty good as a 1-2 punch.

I'm interested in the Hawlucha! Samurott VSTAR returns?
Hawlucha is an interesting one. Especially seeing that it has Psychic Weakness instead of the usual Lightning Weakness with Fighting Resistance. My intuition tells me that Hawlucha will be one of the Promo cards for the Scarlet and Violet Base Set.

I mean Pachirisu gets great support with lightning as it is anyway that I don't feel getting the energy on will be a problem. That being said though if I'm gonna invest 2 energy on a Pokemon and a full bench, i think the attack could be a bit stronger than 110. We do get choice belt and that bumps it to 140 on a Pokemon V which actually 2 shots most VStar Pokemon. As a mini attacker in Miraidon decks, this could actually be pretty good as a 1-2 punch.
Not for 2 energy tho, in which similar cards does for 1.

Interesting, I wonder if Art Rares returning is is part of the reason why TPCi decided to boost the amount of holos from a 0-2 per pack (RHs excluded, Trainer Gallery Rares and Amazing Rares/Radiant Pokemon included) to a guaranteed 3 per pack for international sets.

Interesting, I wonder if Art Rares returning is is part of the reason why TPCi decided to boost the amount of holos from a 0-2 per pack (RHs excluded, Trainer Gallery Rares and Amazing Rares/Radiant Pokemon included) to a guaranteed 3 per pack for international sets.
The "3" definitely includes reverse holo.

OH MY GOD!!! Slowpoke, Gardevoir, Pachirisu… these were MADE for me!!! What a return!

Back