DPPt/HGSS Arzamo's (formerly articuno1508's) "My Player" Thread - Gone to Smogon :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread (With legit Celebi clones) (Updated 5/30/07)

I have a lot of what you want, look in my player thread! I just want CELEBI!

EDIT: Would a complete set of Hoenn legendaries (without Deoxys & Jirachi) be okay?

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread (With legit Celebi clones) (Updated 6/2/07)

I can get a tyrouge

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread (With legit Celebi clones) (Updated 6/2/07)

i can get u a Gligar for Totodile

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread (Need specific Jirachi) (Updated 6/22/07)

Zaroco: What do you want? Please don't post nearly useless posts like that; ask for something in return. PM me for something you want (that is reasonable).

LofaKing: Sure, after I get back WiFi. PM me later.

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread (Need specific Jirachi) (Updated 6/22/07)

Do you have any starters? If not then how about craindos.

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread (FREE BELDUM EGGS!)(Need specific Jirachi) (Updated 7/3/07)

Massive updates! I still can't trade until July 15, though. Twelve days until LofaKing and Zaroco can PM me back about a trade time.

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread (FREE BELDUM EGGS!)(Need specific Jirachi) (Updated 7/3/07)

i want your tyranitar

Don't waste my space with your meaningless post. Use good grammar and tell me what you will give me for it.

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread - NOW BACK WITH WiFi (Updated 7/13/07)

Have you got any Shinys?

M-Quaza- Nope, no shinies. Added a new Almighty Rule because of it.
DROPB- Hmmm...Hard to say....How about a Scyther, Kecleon, and Aron (not eggs)? Are you on now? I can clone and trade to you right now if you want.

I would like the Milotic please. I have a lvl 100 metagross with choice band and EQ,meteor mash,zen headbutt and explosion(once i can figure out how to get the stupid explosoin,could you tell me?),Bronzong,heracross,deoxys,gengar,lucario,shiny walrien,tyranitar,swampert,garchomp,and rhyperior.they are all lvl 100. I also have a really bad lvl 90 flygon and a really bad lvl 90 hippowdon. Just ask me the move set and stats for each pokemon.

dacpika- Do you know EV's, IV's, and Nature of Deoxys? If they are good and Deoxys is legit, then I'll definitely take that for Milotic. Get explosion by getting Clefairy Bonus Mode to repeat 10 times in the Veilstone Game Corner. Just get it from someone else, don't bother trying to get it manually. I've tried for several hours and still haven't gotten it. That reminds me, I have to add that to my Wants...

articuno1508 said:
DROPB- Hmmm...Hard to say....How about a Scyther, Kecleon, and Aron (not eggs)? Are you on now? I can clone and trade to you right now if you want.

I have a Scyther and a Kecleon but Im not sure about the Aron I could check and be on If I have one.

It has a sassy nature and i got off the GTS so i don't know if it has good ev's or not.It is in defense thingy and it has :237 hp :153 attack: 381 def: 166 sp.att: 386 sp. def: and 197 spd: Its move set is toxic,night shade,cosmic power and recover.

DROPB- Whatever, I'll just get Aron later from someone else, so let's trade now. I'll be waiting/cloning my Milotic. If you yourself can't clone, you can have multiples if you want.
dacpika- Since it was off of GTS, I'm not sure if it's legit, so I'll just take Swampert for Milotic (if Swampert was off of GTS as well, breed it for Mudkip to trade to me). We can trade right after I trade with DROPB.

oh yeah and do you mind if its cloned?

i trained mudkip on emerald
wait i'm in the middle of a thunder storm so i have to turn wi-fi off, can i get back to you later today?i'll send you a PM when i'm ready. thanks.

dacpika- Only if it wasn't off of the GTS in the first place, I don't mind clones.
DROPB- Sure, I can nickname it. Just wait a while longer. I'm waiting now.
BOTH MILOTIC WILL HAVE A BLUE SCARF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back