ash: May, Misty, or Dawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic has no answer ! Lock before it gets out of control ! There is no answer to this topic, it all based on opinoins !

FYI, dawn and pachirisu, This is ONLY about opinions. Becides, Ive seen threads with hundreds of replies.

Misty, because Ash likes misty more. Dawn likes ash but he doesn't like her as more than a friend. sorry D and P

*sobs*, thanks for breaking my feelings....it's my opinon, and no matter what ANYONE says, thode two deserve to be together (Ash & Dawn)

ash likes misty the most hands down...
in tons of episodes it hints towards the two being in love...ASH &MISTY FOREVER!!!!!!!!
but may, dawn and misty(especially) all like ash more than a friend...
but ASH &MISTY FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Misty and Ash are liking mxing gasoline with a match, Dawn EVEN MAY's a better choice for Ash than Misty. I HATE Misty !

misty. because in one episode that randomly came on, misty said softly where ash couldnt hear it and said: "mabye we'll be married someday!"

Misty or May. I think May, because in the Japanese version of Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea: ash and may KISSED.

giranta said:
misty. because in one episode that randomly came on, misty said softly where ash couldnt hear it and said: "mabye we'll be married someday!"

No she didnt. Quit making up stupid fake things like that. And if she did which episode was it? If you can remember that one line then you can remember what episode it was.

^that epi was the heartbreak of brock and that line we'll get married is dub not in the japanese version. However Misty accidently saying she knew what it was like to like someone that doesn't like her back was a real hint in the japanese version.

Ok first get this straight Ash doesn't love ANYONE right now. Someday Ash made grow up and I know his stupid new voice make him sound like he hit puberty but Ash has his dreams to focus on first.

In the begining I think the writer didn't plan on taking Misty out until jotho, when they discover pokeshipping they got excited and got carry away not thinking about the future. Because of that I think they go with Misty because they gain alot of fans for pokeshipping and it would break (or kill being I'm suicidal) pokeshipper's hearts if he end up with someone else. I don't see Ash actually becoming boy/girlfriend with any one before the show ends but however Ash has been kissed twice and after how the show repeats it self there is a good chance of that happening again even if it doesn't go anywhere.

I would rather May.They seem so cute together!!
oh and ash ketchup,did Ash and May really kiss in the Jap.Movie 9?
( that would be awesome!!)

Pikagal said:
I would rather May.They seem so cute together!!
oh and ash ketchup,did Ash and May really kiss in the Jap.Movie 9?
( that would be awesome!!)

Okay saying Jap, is an offensive term so please dont use it. And yes they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back