Ash Wins a Pokemon Leauge

shakir99 said:
what r u sayin? they have showed the hoenn-league finals! Ash ended up being in the top 8. The matches were cool!

Sorry I got Hoenn confused with Johto because all they show now is D/P and it has been a little while since I have seen the Hoenn episodes.:)

yeAh!! thats likely.....
neway, what do u people think- what position will ash come in sinnoh league? I say he will come out in the best 4 !!

shakir99 said:
yeAh!! thats likely.....
neway, what do u people think- what position will ash come in sinnoh league? I say he will come out in the best 4 !!

I say he wins it. It would be cool if he had to verse Paul in the final battle and beat him with Infernape :)

If Ash would bring back Charizard,Pidgeot,Sceptile,and maybe Glalie he would probably win it.Unless he does something stupid.

I think that Ash and Paul will battle in the last battle for the champions place and their last pokemon will be Torterra vs. Torterra.

That would be cool but i dont think turtwig will evolve at all!! I say top 8 or top 4. I dont think he win unless he brings back a beastly team Charizard, Sceptile, Kingler, Glalie, Staraptor, and Tauros! HE WOULD PWN!!

mrshaun7 said:
I think that Ash and Paul will battle in the last battle for the champions place and their last pokemon will be Torterra vs. Torterra.

if it comes down to Pauls tortera and ashs torterra(if turtwig evolves tothat extent-which IMO is highly unlikely!)....Paul will surely win, seein his torterra is much much more experienced!

He may come in 2nd because he gets higher each time so he will be better this time around.:)

xxashxx said:
He may come in 2nd because he gets higher each time so he will be better this time around.:)

He came in 2nd in Hoenn thought. Thats why I think he will win it this time. And like I said before just because Ash wins it doesnt mean pokemon will end. And mrshaun7, I doubt Turtwig will evolve that far but I would rather see a Infernape vs Torterra or anyone other pokemon Paul has and see Ash beat Paul with Infernape.

well, if the producers cant make any idea to continue the show after the sinnoh then ash will most likely win, but if they have more ideas then he will most likely lose...

Bonsly said:
xxashxx said:

He came in 2nd in Hoenn thought. Thats why I think he will win it this time. And like I said before just because Ash wins it doesnt mean pokemon will end. And mrshaun7, I doubt Turtwig will evolve that far but I would rather see a Infernape vs Torterra or anyone other pokemon Paul has and see Ash beat Paul with Infernape.

Check Serebii. It says in Ash's Bio that he got in the top eight then lost to Tyson.

mrshaun7 said:
Hm.. interesting. but why do say that?

Only my prediction but I don't really want Pokemon to fade or die that quickly, I love Pokemon and as long as they make money, it can be up to 10th Generation..... So I'm confident It won't happen.

Check Serebii. It says in Ash's Bio that he got in the top eight then lost to Tyson.
[/quote]Serebii to me is the best pokemon website and even my homepage.

Wow...you should have read some of the stuff the creator of Serebii was saying to WPM.

Back