Ash Wins a Pokemon Leauge

You mean Donaphan and Snorlax! True they are, but i wouldnt want to risk having a pokemon on my team that spontaniously falls asleep for weeks! Plus ash needs a grass type so thats why i said bayleef after i switched donaphan for tauros!

Ya infernape would be great!! Im not gaurnteing him one though!

Thats basicly spam. It doesn't matter how many posts a thread has. the Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread has over 2000 posts but we don't care.

Well, It might. I guess we will have to wait until serebii announces it evolves into Grotle.

ok, cool thanks. Maybe ash will catch a new tough pokemon like a Skorupi that will evolve because aside from his old Pokemon, some ones he may get in the future can end up being one of the best hes got.

Skorupi might go to Jessie considering her team hasn't changed in the least since she got Seviper. Ash might end with Riolu or Gliscor but that is what the "Ash's Final Pokémon" thread is about.

Silver said:
Skorupi might go to Jessie considering her team hasn't changed in the least since she got Seviper. Ash might end with Riolu or Gliscor but that is what the "Ash's Final Pokémon" thread is about.

what do u mean?? They have a head-biting Carnivine and a show-off mime jr. in their team now.....these r new additions!!

BTW i dont think jesse will be getting a skorupi.....b'coz IMO drapion is too strong for jesse to handle...

shakir99 said:
Silver said:

what do u mean?? They have a head-biting Carnivine and a show-off mime jr. in their team now.....these r new additions!!

BTW i dont think jesse will be getting a skorupi.....b'coz IMO drapion is too strong for jesse to handle...

She could handle it easy ... I think she'll get a Skorupi or a Stunkie

well, if it stays as a skorupi then Jesse might be able to handle it! but they never had anything as big as a Drapion in their team. Besides the hunter J. has a drapion and she will be be returning often--so no point TR getting a skorupi. well stunky is a possibility--but then again this officer Jenny had one, but guess that is not any big thing!

OK. Sorry that I started a new topic. I think that even if Ash brings in his old Pokemon for the Pokemon League, it may still be hard considering Paul will be there with Possibly and Electivire considering that he has and Electibuzz. He also may have a Honchcrow.

I think that a good battle is something we all want just like when Ash was in the Johto Silver Conference and had to battle the guy with Blazekin and lost. That was a good battle and the battle that Ash and Gary faced off in with Blastoise and Charizard. Those I think were some of the best battles I have seen and they did not use their old pokemon. My point is that Ash could have as big of a chance battle with his old tough pokemon as much as his tough new pokemon. Did you see the way Pachirisu was basically tiring out Ash and Co.'s pokemon and the Spark attack? That is an example of a tough wild pokemon that they got and could win a lot of Battles. Buizel was really tough and now Ash has it so that can win some.

In Sinnoh, wild pokemon seem to come with an average higher level compared to other regions! Buneary came with ice-beam in her stock! Where else have we seen a normal-type wild pokemon available with a TM move learnt!!
Buizel and Pachirisu both were exceptionally strong!

Back