Ash Wins a Pokemon Leauge

Ash could find "De-Evolution Spray" (the name from a card in gold&silver, it de-evolves a pokemon) ... Pikachu would be a Raichu for just two epizodes or so...

It's 99,999999999% that that WON'T happen ...

no, its a 100%

Ash will eventually win a leage because otherwise the show will go on forever until we get bored. IN thory he shouldn't have got this far wiht a pikachu and some other basics, but the anime tend to go for lame over logic.

Well, he may have Staraptor which is tough so here is how his Team may Turn out-

Pikachu
Staraptor
Torterra
Infernape
Floatzel
Another Pokemon like Garchomp or Lucario

1: If he even gets a Gible it will NEVER be a Garchomp.
2: Even Riolu or Lucario isn't confirmed so you can't just assume it's one of those two.

nah..ash won't get all his pokemon to evolve into full forms..he'll some how win the league with basics and stage ones..
here's what i think will happen:
Pikachu (duhh?)
Staraptor (his flying types always evovles fully..=_=)
Grotle
Monferno
Buizel
*some other pokemon*

mrshaun7 said:
Well, he may have Staraptor which is tough so here is how his Team may Turn out-

Pikachu
Staraptor
Torterra
Infernape
Floatzel

Infernape and Floatzel?

Ash doesnt even have chimchar or buizel. I think

Icy Buizel said:
Silver said:
The best he's ever done is win the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier which aren't much of accomplishments because those don't measure4 up to the Eliet Four. If they are as good as the trainers who are in the tournament why don't they enter?

Yeah so I guess hoenn doesnt count where he came in 2nd place

No, ash came in top 8 in hoenn

Aquajet_23 said:
mrshaun7 said:

Pikachu
Staraptor
Torterra
Infernape
Floatzel

Infernape and Floatzel?

Ash doesnt even have chimchar or buizel. I think

Look in the "Ash's last Pokemon" threat please before you make some posts like that -_- ...

He's got the Chimchar from Paul ...
He traded his Aipom for Dawn's Buitzel ...

Seriously. Aipom would have helped out a lot but as strong as Buizel is, he should have kept Aipom. Maybe he could have caught a different good appealing pokemon that he randomly catches and trades it for Buizel. It would have made the whole soo much better...

that would make his full pokemon team for sinnoh--we would nt be doing these much guessworks!

If Ashes final team becomes like this:

Staraptor
Pikachu
Lucario
Grotle
Buizel/Floatzel
Infernape

betime the league then Ash may have a good chance in winning it this time.

Back