Ash Wins a Pokemon Leauge

Silver said:
So? They revealed Ho-oh on episode one and it was a Joohto Pokémon >.>

hey i did nt know that! i mean i KNOW that but it never struck me before!!
neway, you cant compare ho-oh to kecleon. showing kecleon meant the 3rd gen officially existed. besides you never saw ho-oh clearly in the first episode, you just got a shimmering silhouette. it first appeared clearly in the 2nd gen games.

yah and they also showed wailmer in mid-johto in the Latios and Latias Movie. they all the hoenn pokemon.

maybe dawn will capture a fifth gen pokemon like May captured a munchlax!
OR maybe the writers will surprise us all and make ash catch a fifth gen pokemon! No, thats not gonna happen!!!

shakir99 said:
maybe dawn will capture a fifth gen pokemon like May captured a munchlax!
OR maybe the writers will surprise us all and make ash catch a fifth gen pokemon! No, thats not gonna happen!!!
I agree with you on this. It is possible

mrshaun7 said:
yah and they also showed wailmer in mid-johto in the Latios and Latias Movie. they all the hoenn pokemon.

Umm no, the Latias and Latios movie was made when Ash was in Hoenn. Not Johto. And Wailmer wasnt shown in Johto. Get your facts straight.

not that we know of...no! she only visited hoenn to let go togetic. good for her i think! togepi was not doing much good in her side.
a little quiz----name the only non-water type pokemon misty has in her team at this moment? (dont cheat!!)

But i remember hearing at the begining of the Latios/Latias movie that it said they were in Hoenn but Ash had all of his Johto Pokémon with him and so did the others.

I think they were just outside of Hoenn then I think she got the news about becoming a Gym Leader.

The movie is always 1 epizode before the last in the seazon ...
(example. ep.51, movie, ep.52 in the Master Quest)

mrshaun7 said:
and misty was their so I think you need to get your facts straight, shakir...

i was talkin about the anime only, i did not think about the movie. thats why i said misty had been to hoenn only once. but u r right ---counting the movie, its twice, since altomare is in hoenn.

ok...so ash narrowly escaped owning an Ambipom, whats his chances now??
as i see it, Sinnoh is the toughest league yet; if its intentionally made so, or it just seems so-that i dont know; but obviously ash will need a greater effort than before to make it to even to the top 8.

Back