Ash Wins a Pokemon Leauge

neway, do u guys think pikachu will learn any new attack during sinnoh tourney? he could learn charge-beam or dig or grass-knot! learning grass-knot will be great against ground types!!!

Well considering there is like no such thing as TM's in the Pokémon world I don't think it's going to learn any ab-normal attacks I don't think it cant learn anymore...

TM & HM is a CD, on the CD there is data how to learn a move, so if Ash meets somebody like in Hoenn (Iron Tail), it could be possibile to learn Grass Knot ...

they do not.TM are learned by a pokemon by itself or practice using it in its way. If pikachu wanted to learn Thunder Fang (even though thunder fang isn't a TM), it cold use and electrical charge up in its mouth and strike it out using its teeth.

Electrical charge up in it's mouth? That is aesily one of the stupidest things I've ever hear of -_- It can't charge electric energy in its mouth.

pikachu stores electricity in the red pouches in its cheeks.
anyway, thunder-fang does nt seem to be an appealing move--i never thought pikachu the biting type!
but i want it to learn something new.....

well, if pikachu learns anything during sinnoh journey then it has to be one of the known attacks!

any more thoughts? I think he will loose this pokemon league and maybe he'll win in another 3 or so...

Back