Pokemon ash's dad

JAmes! lol... I think he died, or he left the family while ash was lil...

Although Giovanni seems logical, it's most likely wrong, why? Because, in FR/LG, in the rocket hideout on 5 island (or 6, whatever), one person says something along the lines of: "are you Giovanni's son, no, you can't be, Giovanni's son has red hair", so that means Giovanni's son is the only red-haired kid in the world, the GSC rival :p

Ash's dad is probably a gym leader somewhere, maybe in gen5 he'll make his debut ;)

What and in all the years and movies of the anime they dont speak of who he is, what he does in the present days? Cause we all know he was(is) a trainer that left home for travelling the world. Now in the present days we know nothing about him. just like in Naruto Anime and Manga, who is Naruto's father? no one knows.

The main character in a story always has to have at least one of the following:

1) A mysterious past
2) A missing relative
3) A strange scar/birthmark
4) An annoying sidekick that usually makes a joke during inappropiate moments.
5) A special talent

Seeing as how Ash only has number (2) on the list, it was kind of necessary for him not to have a father. This is just the way stories work, for some reason.

well he does have a special talent - he can get out of any kind of battle, beating almost every pokemon he fights, and since the series has 10 movies, all single one of them put him as the savior or something.

movie 1 - he stops the battle between mew and mew two
movie 2 - he helps lugia to defeat articuno, moltres, zapdos
movie 3 - i dont quite rememer this movie but he stops the unown with the help of entei
movie 4 - he hepls celebi
movie 5 - he helps latios and latias to save the city, although he cant stop latios from desapearing.
movie 6 - he stops the monster like groundon and helps jirachi.
movie 7 - he stops deoxys from rampaging the city and helps them both to get in contact with eachother.
movie 8 - he helps mew and lucario saving the world again.
movie 9 - i dont know cause i havent seen the movie
movie 10 - wel he'll probably save the world again with some crazy acts and words.

so he does have a special talent.

not just in the movies, even though the manga and the games arent relative to the anime, the character is the same, red is ash (altough i havent read the gsc series), and the main caracter in the games is ash also.

hhmmm... i have heard the real dad to ash is giovanni.wouldnt that be something!
or ash's dad may be prof. rowen from diamond and pearl!

maybe his dad is a part of a secret organization which studies the origin of pokemon. or maybe not:D

maybe Ash's father died or sumtin ( and will jst be revealed in an upcoming movie ). And it was never revealed in the anime since the series had a reputation of noone ever to die in it. So Ash's dad was just not mentioned in the anime. So.... if his dad were to show up, it'd be in a movie. :D

Back