Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Who says Ash cant have A Torterra? I dont think he will get one, just Grotle, but he still might get one.

He could would be nice hope he does to fight paul's pokemon starter that he will use not sure which.
Torterra is his starter pokemon. Chimchar isnt.
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
If Turtwig evolves fully, Piplup should beaucse Piplup been there for a bit longer. Plus I'd love to see a Dawn-Ash contest and each use those two Pokemon, Empoleon and Torterra

Can anyone say Once More with Reeling--Part 2 ?

That was then. This is now. Just because Ash gets Torterra doesnt mean Dawn has to get Empoleon. I think she will but she might not.

OK I got that but your never know which he'll use.

Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Who says Ash cant have A Torterra? I dont think he will get one, just Grotle, but he still might get one.

He could would be nice hope he does to fight paul's pokemon starter that he will use not sure which.
Torterra is his starter pokemon. Chimchar isnt.
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
If Turtwig evolves fully, Piplup should beaucse Piplup been there for a bit longer. Plus I'd love to see a Dawn-Ash contest and each use those two Pokemon, Empoleon and Torterra

Can anyone say Once More with Reeling--Part 2 ?

That was then. This is now. Just because Ash gets Torterra doesnt mean Dawn has to get Empoleon. I think she will but she might not.

OK I got that but your never know which he'll use.

Yeah you never know lol. Anyways I hope Ash gets A new poke soon. Right now I dont care what it is.

Lol its taking him so long to get # 5 when he hasnt gotten A new pokemon since episode # 5.

Beacuse they were focusing on Dawn catching some since she didn't have any up to the Buneary episode....

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Beacuse they were focusing on Dawn catching some since she didn't have any up to the Buneary episode....

That wasnt the only thing they were focusing on -_-. The only reason you said that is because you want that to be the reason when its not.

Yeah, that and Brock catching Croagunk, really beacuse Ash already has 4, they want the others to have 4, too

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Yeah, that and Brock catching Croagunk, really beacuse Ash already has 4, they want the others to have 4, too

I don't think that the reason brock has only 3 and he mainly doesn't catch that many pokemon and dawn she could use more but I really don't think that why ash didn't get anything yet

According to other Parellels Ash should get a Totoerra/ Since he did get Charizard and Scpetile. Brock is gonna be stuck with Monferno, his pokemon never get to their final Stage. as for Dawn I can see piplup as an Empoleon over time, hey May got to Blaziken.

Yeah, but May was their for a second region, that's why. And Dawn will be there for another region and she'll have Empoleon and have a Contest Battle with Ash. Torterra vs. Empoleon

homeofmew said:
According to other Parellels Ash should get a Totoerra/ Since he did get Charizard and Scpetile. Brock is gonna be stuck with Monferno, his pokemon never get to their final Stage. as for Dawn I can see piplup as an Empoleon over time, hey May got to Blaziken.

Brock with a Chimchar? he doeasn't get one....

They showed in a pic of Diamond and Pearl, buit that doesn't mean he'll get one, even if it's the one Paul releases, IF he releases it

collidingdragons said:
homeofmew said:

Brock with a Chimchar? he doeasn't get one....

Yes he does it on trailer and in opeing of pokemon.

there is no way he is getting one paul has one and he isnt guna release it

collidingdragons said:
Yeah your right that not chimcar in frount of him.
pokemondp.png

Or it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_SO6p3L5ME

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Yeah, but May was their for a second region, that's why. And Dawn will be there for another region and she'll have Empoleon and have a Contest Battle with Ash. Torterra vs. Empoleon
You dont know if Dawn will stay for another region. And you dont know if Ash will battle her in A contest Torterra vs Empoleon either. You just want that crap to happen.

Blastoise king said:
collidingdragons said:
Yeah your right that not chimcar in frount of him.
pokemondp.png

Or it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_SO6p3L5ME

The poster is correct, but the video. Well the movie has already been released and that Chimchar was some one elses -_-

It was cool. I dont think it was the best one but it was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back