Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Well ... he is a breeder and you know that ... so he raises Pokemon ...

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
But Brock won the Happiny egg. Which should of gone to Dawn due to it being a "cute" Pokemon. But Brock's a father again. With rasing the Haqppiny and the Bonsly. And if he continues, probably, when Bonsly evolved in Sinnoh, that episode in wherever they go, Happiny would evolve. It just depends on how many more episodes there going to put in. It looks they're not going to stop anytime soon
Ok your whole dawn logic is starting to not make.You seem to want her to get cute pokemon and a large amount of you post has the word dawn in it at least once I didn't say all just a lot of them aslo dawn is not that important she is just in to fill the space needed.

ahem, I'm saying Brock didn't need the Happiny egg. It should've gone to someone else

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
ahem, I'm saying Brock didn't need the Happiny egg. It should've gone to someone else
He the only one out of them that could take care of it now.Dawn she is new at the whole thing and would most likely need brock help anyway and ash well it doesn't seem like something he could us on his team.

Well, I hope this isn't too off subject but I think that he gets the happiny egg because he wiil grow it into a chansey and work at a Pokemon Center with Nurse Joy. And do report this if it too off subject.

How Crogunk deals with Brock and how Misty and Max did. Brock won't get a girlfriend anytime soon

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
How Crogunk deals with Brock and how Misty and Max did. Brock won't get a girlfriend anytime soon

Again you can't really say that the show now well it diffrent before you could guess what would happen and most likly be right but now the show has turned.

bubba235 said:
Well, I hope this isn't too off subject but I think that he gets the happiny egg because he wiil grow it into a chansey and work at a Pokemon Center with Nurse Joy. And do report this if it too off subject.

No dont worry about that. Anyways D and P, im just going to pretend you never said that so I wont get banned.

I just bet that Ash's aipom will evolve soon i hope.. Aipom is a bit weak weak.. imagine of he had an Ambipom.

Well yeah then he is weak. But still he isnt Ash's weakest pokemon.

And Aipom will evovle in Sinnoh along with Staravia, Turtwig, Piplup, Buneary and Buizel maybe. Crogunk is a possiblity to evovle, too

Haunter ? Remeber him ? Even though he had him for two episodes, he has had a Ghost type

Oh yeah.. But it would be better if he had one along with him on his journey.. Or maybe a Porygon-Z in the future.

He doesn't deserve a Porygon-Z. Beacuse of the seziure Porygon episode, that's why

They won't put Porygon in another episode anytime soon. That and Dratinin, it was another banned episode

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
They won't put Porygon in another episode anytime soon. That and Dratinin, it was another banned episode

The dartini episode was banned for a diffrent reason so they could have one with it.The reason it was banned is becuase it had a lot of gun use in it and iirc none of dartini attack invole a gun. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back