Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Well still. They won't show those two Pokemon, along with Barboach and Whiscash

Dawn and Pachirisu said:

That earthquakle was so long ago that I think they could plus they did the episode with the gaint whishcash that at the end at the masterball plus they had a dragoneir episode which is kind of like dartini.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
He doesn't deserve a Porygon-Z. Beacuse of the seziure Porygon episode, that's why

Oh shut-up. Dawn sucks.
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
They won't put Porygon in another episode anytime soon. That and Dratinin, it was another banned episode
So but your logic they cant show Misty, Ash, Brock, Jessie, or James in anymore episodes because they were all in banned episodes.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:

How do you know that? Because you dont. THe have already shown both Whiscash and Barboach in episodes beside's that one. Oh that means Barboach and Whiscash cant be in the games anymore! Seriously please find A better logic or dont post at all.

Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
He doesn't deserve a Porygon-Z. Beacuse of the seziure Porygon episode, that's why
Oh shut-up. Dawn sucks.

You musn't speak like this to other member even if you don't agree with DAP you cannot speak like this ...

Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
They won't put Porygon in another episode anytime soon. That and Dratinin, it was another banned episode
So but your logic they cant show Misty, Ash, Brock, Jessie, or James in anymore episodes because they were all in banned episodes.

He's got a point here ...

Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
How do you know that? Because you dont. THe have already shown both Whiscash and Barboach in episodes beside's that one. Oh that means Barboach and Whiscash cant be in the games anymore! Seriously please find A better logic or dont post at all.

I think they won't show them more either couse we are trought with Hoenn and we're in a new region here now ... and you again musn't speak like this to OTHER MEMBERS!!

Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Oh shut-up. Dawn sucks.

Play nice. I don't want to see you talking to other members like that ever again, so consider this a warning.

M-quaza said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

I think they won't show them more either couse we are trought with Hoenn and we're in a new region here now ... and you again musn't speak like this to OTHER MEMBERS!!

They can be found in sinouh to so they might see them again.

Bonsly, that warning was needed so you could stop trash-talking to others....

BK, still, I don't think they have any hopes of putting Porygon in an epsiode, let alone giving it to Ash since they aren't focused on the characters catching Pokemon right now. Just on Ash's Badges and Dawn's Ribbons

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Bonsly, that warning was needed so you could stop trash-talking to others....

BK, still, I don't think they have any hopes of putting Porygon in an epsiode, let alone giving it to Ash since they aren't focused on the characters catching Pokemon right now. Just on Ash's Badges and Dawn's Ribbons
Sorry thoght you was talking about soomething else didn't know you meant proygon so my bad.

Hullo

In my opinion, Ash will get a Riolu, but not evolve it, and he will also get a female buizel, so it can mate with Dawn's Buizel.

Guudbye

Sorta agree with the Buizel thing. But the Riolu thing, no way. The day he gets a Riolu is the day Team Rocket successfully steals Pikachu. Which won't happen anytime soon

bacon said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Oh shut-up. Dawn sucks.

Play nice. I don't want to see you talking to other members like that ever again, so consider this a warning.

Sorry that was my little brother. I will delete that post if you want me to but I will make sure that he never posts on my profile again. Sorry. Oh and D and P, you dont know that Ash wont get Riolu. And I dont know that he will get it. But at this rate, any pokemon has A chance on being on Ash's team. Oh and I agree with the Riolu thing lucario master, but I dont agree with the Buizel thing. But Riolu just might happen.

I think he means dont be mean twords other people on these forums. But I dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back