Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
There aren't really any good Water-types any more
Ground work on fire to not only water aslo there are thing that use water attacks to it doesn't need to be that type.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
I think Snover should go to Dawn since Ash already has a Grass-type [Turtwig] and he has had an Ice-type [Snorunt/Glalie and Lapras--released]

Okay, ever pokemon we suggest for Ash you say no he doesnt deserve it and Dawn should get it. And you know what, Dawn doesnt deserve any pokemon because she has lost almost every contest she has been in. So please stop dissing Ash.

good point mods you can even check so don't get mad at us

collidingdragons said:
good point mods you can even check so don't get mad at us

Yeah mods you can check so dont get mad at us lol.

Bonsly, you're wrong she has won one Contest. Get your facts straight next time..

Watch "Settleling a Not-So Old Score", she wins that Contest

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Bonsly, you're wrong she has won one Contest. Get your facts straight next time..

Watch "Settleling a Not-So Old Score", she wins that Contest

No, I said she had lost Almost every contest. I knew she had won one contest. Next time maybe you should get your facts strait.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
She lost that unoffical one, but that's unoffical...

She lost everyone she been in cept 1 even may one the 2nd one the only one dawn wins is the one that her old friend was in.In all honesty dawn is not that good she will ge better because that howthe show work but now even in japan she not that good.

You start out bad, and you end up good. Remeber, Ash had a shaky start. And it's only a mtter of time before Dawn gets the hang of things...

I do not like the way they did dawn in the show at all they make her seem well not good they should had made her more like her manga self because that one would had been better.There is gastdon to give ash that ground and water so he could get snover.

collidingdragons said:
Zoey alredy has a shellos T_T

That doesn't mean ash can't have it you act as is there is only one in the whole anime that prvent ash from catching it.

[argggg]Ok let me put it simpler just because one charater in the show has a pokemon doesn't mean that another one can't[/arggg]

Blastoise king said:
[argggg]Ok let me put it simpler just because one charater in the show has a pokemon doesn't mean that another one can't[/arggg]

Okay in the anime usually once one of the mian characters or rivals get A pokemon the other people wont get it. And D and P, Dawn still lost. And you dont know that she will get the hang of things soon. I just hate Dawn sometimes. Even May was better than her IMO.

BK, what you're saying is if Dawn has Buizel, that means Ash gets one ? It makes no sense

Bonsly, I can't hear you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back