Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Starly was the first Pokemon to evolve, and it'll be the next

Thats the most crappy logic I have ever read. No offence. But anyways I am positive that Ash will get Riolu! And D and P, you cant say he doesnt deserve it because Dawn doesnt deserve anything for losing all but one contest.

For pete sake Bonsly, is your brother making your posts again ? Everytime you say bad stuff in your post, you blame it on your little brother

I'm not saying Dawn gets the Riolu, I'd laugh if she did

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
For pete sake Bonsly, is your brother making your posts again ? Everytime you say bad stuff in your post, you blame it on your little brother

I'm not saying Dawn gets the Riolu, I'd laugh if she did

Nope that was me :). But seriously I dont think Staravia will be the next to evolve. I think he will evolve around the 5th or 6th gym.

I also have been thinking of something, what if instead of Ash getting Lucario, he gets Gallade instead? It could happen, and Gallade fits Ash better anyways.

He might not get lucario, cause it doesn't fit ash and it talked in the 8th move like it is a pure legendary and so far they only showed one lucario.Lucario might not be a legendary, but if someone partners it, that is weird.Same goes for Riley.
has anyone saw the episode where paul fought cynthia? Is as though his torterra is weak.
Paul doesn't even know how to command atacks in that episode.
I think ash's aipom will evolve to ambipom next.
To me, Paul's team is extremely useless if he wants to fight cynthia in the game

Does anyone thinks that ash's pokemon are getting weaker in the later generations?

I don't know, but I think abomasnow kinda fits ash.
He might get a snover instead of a huge abomasnow but you get the point.
he might even end up with probopass

KG: Please don't double post, especially not nine times in a row.

Lucas1996 said:
He might not get lucario, cause it doesn't fit ash and it talked in the 8th move like it is a pure legendary and so far they only showed one lucario.Lucario might not be a legendary, but if someone partners it, that is weird.Same goes for Riley.
has anyone saw the episode where paul fought cynthia? Is as though his torterra is weak.
Paul doesn't even know how to command atacks in that episode.
I think ash's aipom will evolve to ambipom next.
To me, Paul's team is extremely useless if he wants to fight cynthia in the game

Does anyone thinks that ash's pokemon are getting weaker in the later generations?

I don't know, but I think abomasnow kinda fits ash.
He might get a snover instead of a huge abomasnow but you get the point.
he might even end up with probopass

1. It's weird ... tought
2. & 3. It's hard to face an opponent like the Champ of Shinohh
4. I think it's not a bad idea ...
5. It's the Anime Discussion so it's a cartoon and not a video game :p ...
6. Abosnow doesn't fit Ash ...
7. Brock can get a Probopass ...

i stopped seeing this cartoon cuz those lazy bums of CNLA takes too long to show new chapters...what i do know is that ash deserves no more pokemon...i hated when he let go his 3 starters from Kanto, then his pidgeot...and i canpt remember what else...

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
I'm not sure Lapras will return, he could get an entirely new one

He could, but I doubt it. I think that Ash will either get Riolu, or Gallde. Most likely Riolu but still anything can happen. RIOLU FOR ASH!!!!

Maybe he'll get just a strange Pokemon ... Stunky :p ... exemple ... so don't bother :D ...

I'd say that he'll Get a Gible, or Riolu. Maybe even Drifloon. But i'd say that the most likely one he'll get wil be a Snover.

He already passed the place where drifloon appear. T_T

One could go to Ash, and one to Dawn, yada yada yadam they have a double battle, yada yada yada, you get the point

Drifloon wont happen. Ash already has A flying type and he doesnt need two of them.

Fine then give his A Scorupi or something. But that probobly won't happen, cause Team Rocket will probobly get one.
He could get a Bronor, or a Tamanta. Maybe even a Scorupi.
(But Team Rocket would probobly get a scorupi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back