Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

too bad ash didnt get the hippo but he needs a gible true or magmar to evolve it to magmortar and to go with garys electivire and a riolu egg would be nice maybe he gets a spiritomb lmao that would make my day

Well if anyone gets Magmortar it will be Gary seeing as how he has A magmar.

Bonsly said:
Well if anyone gets Magmortar it will be Gary seeing as how he has A magmar.

yea im saying that gary has electivire and magmortar is the other big evolution like ele you know?

since when has Ash started countering Gary with pokemon type? its silly to say that he needs magmortar just bcoz gary got an electrivire.

I agree. Just because Gary has an Electivire doesnt mean Ash will get Magmortar.

I really don't think gary would get Magmortar just because he has a magmar doesn't mean he took it with him you don't see him with a lot of his old pokemon so why would he just use it out of no where.

gary used his umbreon and blastoise in the "protect shieldon" episode! see, he does have his old pokemon with him! he might as well brouht along his magmar! u never can tell!

Maybe, but I think it's still unlikey that he'll get a Magmortar. Trainers in the Anime almost never fully evolve their pokemon. I think Ash only fully evolved 2 pokemon last time, but that's quite a bit considering....something. >.>

shakir99 said:
gary used his umbreon and blastoise in the "protect shieldon" episode! see, he does have his old pokemon with him! he might as well brouht along his magmar! u never can tell!

That not what I meant he never used his pokemon that he thoght of a powerhouse anymore everyone know he has blastoise and umberon because he actually like them.

And he actually like Magmar. If anyone gets Magmortar, it will be Gary. Besides with one if the coming up new japanese episodes Ash just may get A Chimchar.

I don't think he'll get a Chimchar, I mean Paul's already got one. I twould be wierd having 2 at the same time. But it could be fun, battle of the Chimchar's. >:]

Okay I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Ash is getting A new pokemon in 2 episodes. The bad news is that it is confirmed to be:

Chimchar. Its no lie people. The writers have confirmed that Paul will release his Chimchar in the final tag battle episode which is two episodes away, and Ash catches it. Man is that A suprize or what?

Bonsly said:
Okay I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Ash is getting A new pokemon in 2 episodes. The bad news is that it is confirmed to be:

Chimchar. Its no lie people. The writers have confirmed that Paul will release his Chimchar in the final tag battle episode which is two episodes away, and Ash catches it. Man is that A suprize or what?
Why did you do that it took so much space up fix it really you know how long it took me to get to the bottom jeez.Well I guess he could have it nothing wrong with it.

awwwwww.....i knew paul was going to release chimchar, i figured out that much by myself. but i thought it was brock who was gonna get it.

but ash getting the chimchar makes things more interesting. i mean i can just see how paul is going to lose to the same chimchar he released, in a very crucial match. that way he will understand that level is nt everything(though it is, i think!)

And James (probably) gives Cacnea to 2nd Gym Leader Gardenia.

Yeah James also gives Cacnea to the second gym leader. Anyways im upset that Ash gets Chimchar.

Yes, that's strange. Maybe Ash will get all 3 starters again, but I wouldn't want that. It's just....:/

Well, this certanly turns the tables, but I guess I kind of saw it coming seeing as Paul had Toterra already. Maybe Ash will raise Chimchar more, I mean Infernape vs Toterra would be more interesting than Torterra vs Torterra. Well, that's just what I want. XD

I think that Chimchar will evolve all the way but Turtwig wont. The only way Ash will get A water type pokemon is if he trades Aipom for Buizel or he catches his on BUizel.

Bonsly said:
Yeah James also gives Cacnea to the second gym leader. Anyways im upset that Ash gets Chimchar.

I really don't understand the way your saying htis.He didn't give it to her so are you saying it as a joke if not then I will really am not going ot belive the chimcar thing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back