Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

i thought of torterra too, at first...bt seein that paul has already got one, i've changed my mind! bt ambipom is a sure cause!

Maybe he will get a seadra and evolve it into kingra. It's technicly a dragon type and water

Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Yeah James also gives Cacnea to the second gym leader. Anyways im upset that Ash gets Chimchar.

I really don't understand the way your saying htis.He didn't give it to her so are you saying it as a joke if not then I will really am not going ot belive the chimcar thing yet.

Its the new summerie titles. Ash and co. meet the second gym leader again and they agree to have A double battle with her and James. It also says that James gives Cacnea to her. If you dont believe me go to bulbagarden and look.

well, this is not a bigger surprise than ash-catching-chimchar! team-rocket's bound to let go some of their pokemon once a while.... cacnea will be happier with gardenia, i believe!

Ash's final two pokemon got to be magmortar and gible.

This my version on how he got them.

Magmortar( he got it during the Pokemon League)

Ash and co went into an abandoned power plant and discovered the whole place to be flooded with smoke. Ash decided to investigate the matter and unexpectantly, his pikachu being drawn by a psychic attack.It turned out to be a wild Magmortar.Ash challenged it to a battle and captured it.

Gible(Don't forget Ash did have a Larvitar)

Ash and co. ran into champion Cynthia.She was training her Garchomp when she suddenlly got a Pokemon egg She gave it to Ash and in some later episodes,it hatched into a Gible!

This is just my story for entertainment purposes. Please don't reprimand me for being a nuisence.Thank you!

Regice_Hunter said:
Ash's final two pokemon got to be magmortar and gible.

This my version on how he got them.

Magmortar( he got it during the Pokemon League)

Ash and co went into an abandoned power plant and discovered the whole place to be flooded with smoke. Ash decided to investigate the matter and unexpectantly, his pikachu being drawn by a psychic attack.It turned out to be a wild Magmortar.Ash challenged it to a battle and captured it.

Gible(Don't forget Ash did have a Larvitar)

Ash and co. ran into champion Cynthia.She was training her Garchomp when she suddenlly got a Pokemon egg She gave it to Ash and in some later episodes,it hatched into a Gible!

This is just my story for entertainment purposes. Please don't reprimand me for being a nuisence.Thank you!

Lol, I like the Gible one. Maybe he'll get a Gible, but not like that. :p

Maybe Magmortar, but probably not as a Magmortar....if he ever gets one. Just as a magmar or something..

ya.... besides snorlax, ash has nt ever captured a fully evolved pokemon. moreover when he caught snorlax it was single stage pokemon. so i hardly think theres a possibility for magmortar

shakir99 said:
ya.... besides snorlax, ash has nt ever captured a fully evolved pokemon. moreover when he caught snorlax it was single stage pokemon. so i hardly think theres a possibility for magmortar

You forgot. Ash did caught Muk and Noctowl,fully evolved pokemon.

Seriously...why dont you take kingdra into consideration? it can start out aas a seadra.

Regice_Hunter said:
shakir99 said:

You forgot. Ash did caught Muk and Noctowl,fully evolved pokemon.

ooppsss....ya i totally forgot!!
oh, yeah i totally forgot...sorry!! even then both of them r stage-1 pokes, whereas magmortar is stage-2

Okay

1. Ash will never get Magmortar. Its already confirmed it will be Chimchar. If you dont believe me I will show you proof.

2. Gible wont happen because they have already passed the place where you get it.

3. Ash never owned Larvitar. It just traveled with him until he found his mother. Duh.

4. Ash has never caught A fully evolved pokemon that has three stages.

5. Magmortar sucks big time and doesnt even fit Ash.

6. Those pokemon wouldnt entertain me one bit.

7. Ash has never owned A Dragon type before and plus it would only give him A x3 weakness to ice.
Silver said:
Seriously...why dont you take kingdra into consideration? it can start out aas a seadra.

Because Ash doesnt need A water pokemon this gen and it will never happen.

Bonsly said:
Okay

1. Ash will never get Magmortar. Its already confirmed it will be Chimchar. If you dont believe me I will show you proof.

2. Gible wont happen because they have already passed the place where you get it.

3. Ash never owned Larvitar. It just traveled with him until he found his mother. Duh.

4. Ash has never caught A fully evolved pokemon that has three stages.

5. Magmortar sucks big time and doesnt even fit Ash.

6. Those pokemon wouldnt entertain me one bit.

7. Ash has never owned A Dragon type before and plus it would only give him A x3 weakness to ice.
Silver said:

Because Ash doesnt need A water pokemon this gen and it will never happen.

I so agree with every thing you said except the part that said it would not entertain.The show was not only made for you but you are right giving him good strong pokemon would not be as fun as giving him one that start weak.

WAIT!!!!!!!Ash has a chimchar????I thiught he had a turtwig and paul(I Think that is the name) Had a chimchar.What are the pokemon ash has now????Geezz I feel really lost out hear

Chatot said:
WAIT!!!!!!!Ash has a chimchar????I thiught he had a turtwig and paul(I Think that is the name) Had a chimchar.What are the pokemon ash has now????Geezz I feel really lost out hear

you r little behind the time, are nt u?? paul released his chimchar and ash caught it in turn...
so, now ash has-

pikachu
turtwig
staravia
aipom
& chimchar

Mantyke cant battle on land -_-

Why would Ash get something he could never use?

this proof
this proof
proof that ash will get paul's chimchar
proof that ash will get paul's chimchar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back