Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Your turning into D&P. T_T your denying everything that we think might happen the show wasn't designed for you and what you think T_T

Man. That just blows me out of the water. I mean, I knew at one point Paul was going to realese it, but I didn't think that Ash would get it. That is just CrAzY! This season so far is the best season I have ever watched, or heard about in this case.

What is the Proof ash gets pauls chimchar? I think ash will get a snover, i mean he got a snorunt and i think a snover would fit him really well.

Proof? Well considering the next episode listed at www.serebii.net is Chimchar vs. Zigzagoon A Battle Of Fate kinda gives it away. T_T

GO TO BULBAGARDEN, you non-believers!!! they post episode summaries and have summaries fr the upcoming epis....

No they were saying I was turning into D&P. Which im not. I only said that Ash wont get Magmortar because he is already getting Chimchar.

Ok guys the real place to go about the proof is wiki, search pokemon diamond and oearl episoides and look at the episodes.

Bonsly I said you were turning into D&P because you were denying everything we thought of like he would.
This thread isn't working right. I can't see the last page. T_T

Gamefreak734 said:
Ok guys the real place to go about the proof is wiki, search pokemon diamond and oearl episoides and look at the episodes.

Anyone could edit BULBAGARDEN and wiki so that isn't a atrong argument.

It's weird the pokemn we never would have thought of became Ash's new pokemon. T_T

I know I agree. I didnt think Chimchar would happen with Ash but it did. And now I think his last pokemon will be Riolu.

But you don't know it's Riolu. He hasn't had a fighting pokemon since Heracross. I'm hoping for a Seadra

Okay we all know Ash has to get A Sinnoh pokemon for his final pokemon. If Chimchar evolves then Ash will have A fighting type and if he gets Riolu (which will evolve later) he will have A steel type!

Silver said:
But you don't know it's Riolu. He hasn't had a fighting pokemon since Heracross. I'm hoping for a Seadra

I don't think types really matter. Seadra? Where'd you get the from?
As for your Fighting Type thing, if Ash evolves Chimchar into Infernape then he'll have a fighting type. I'm thinking that's more likely than evolving Turtwig.

Yeh, since Chimchar anything can be expected now, Riolu/Lucario is actually more a possibilty now.

EDIT: Yeh, Bonsly summed that up.

But your forgetting, Monferno is part fighting so either way Ash is getting A fighting type this gen.

Zaroco said:
Silver said:

I don't think types really matter. Seadra? Where'd you get the from?
As for your Fighting Type thing, if Ash evolves Chimchar into Infernape then he'll have a fighting type. I'm thinking that's more likely than evolving Turtwig.

Yeh, since Chimchar anything can be expected now, Riolu/Lucario is actually more a possibilty now.

EDIT: Yeh, Bonsly summed that up.

I got the idea of Seadra beause its a water tpye then if he evolves it he will have a dragon type. Doesn't that make sence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back