Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

i really hope that ash gets a gible and evolve it atleast to gabite, if not a garchomp.....

Yes, then we can have the face off between Ash and Cynthia.

Garchomp vs Garchomp

>:]

Ash wont get Gible IMO. You have to look at the facts. Gibel doesnt really fit Ash. and I doubt even if he got one that it would evovle to Garchomp. I think that Ash's final pokemon will be Riolu. I mean if you think about it, everyone was guessing that Ash would get Snorunt as his final pokemon back in Hoenn, and he did. And alot of people are the same way with Riolu. I think it will be Riolu.

Yeah. But I am guessing that the creators of the anime are not going to be looking at these forums and saying,"Hey! They want Ash to get Riolu. Let's give him one". Anyways, he doesn't have to have excatly six pokemon. Some he might just call on, like Charizard. Also, I say Gible fits him perfectly.

Bonsly said:
I mean if you think about it, everyone was guessing that Ash would get Snorunt as his final pokemon back in Hoenn, and he did. And alot of people are the same way with Riolu. I think it will be Riolu.

a lot of people also say that the last will be a snover, bonsly.....u cant say its gible, only!

It can be any other Pokemon from Kanto, Johto and Hoenn that hasn't completly evolved in the first place (example Phampy --> Donphan)

gible suits him fine.i can imagine ash battling someone and his gabite is using dragon rage

Ok consider the title for the lastest episode coming up... could it be?

yyyaaaa....could it be????

The last episode title revealed is,

"Aipom and Buizel, respective roads"----what road it is?

are we really heading for that "trade" we have been talking about??

well, obviously aipom wants to go in contests and buizel wants to battle more than perform in contests....so, if they r heading to their respective roads, does nt it sound obvious that....?

ash is to much of a noob hes not going to catch any more pokemon hes going to like save one then the owner finds it and gives it to him like every pokemon pretty much.

They aren't going to trade how many times do I have to say it?

Silver said:
They aren't going to trade how many times do I have to say it?
Well, that title is pretty convicing. I didn't know they gave out that title. Now, I am really with the people who think the trade is going to happen. Either that or maybe they become better friends or something. And I am talking about Aipom and Buizel becoming better friends. Oh! And what if they both evolve in the episode. They might have to battle each other, both evolve, and then become really good friends. What do you think of that?

or what if dawn uses aipom then gives it back at the end of dp.and what if ash does that to

I still don't belive it I remember Ash saying he would never trde one of hs pokemon I can't remember where but I remember it aand don't use Primeape as an excuse because he didn't trade it he gave it away completely.

Well, I think he said that in the episode when he traded his Butterfree for a Raticate, but then got it back. Still, this is a really far episode from that. I doubt 'he' remembers he said that.

Yeah. I know. But he might trade because Dawn is such a close friend of his. I don't know. It is just that the title is sooo convincing.

Okay one, that its not the same as Butterfree. The person he traded it to he did not know. And he knows Dawn so I can see either the trade happens or Aipom and Buizel evolve or maybe just one of them.

Ya the evolution is a good thought i think they are ready to evolve because Dawn caught Buizel and its probly a high level and he has had Aipom since the end of the Battle Frontier (Aipom is awsome!) but seriously think of it KINGDRA isn't that a smart thought? Good thinking me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back