Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Uhh...No. Kindra is just not right for him in my eyes.

I really liked his Primape. You brought him up so I am talking about it. Actually, I actually have to episode on tape. He should have NEVER gotten rid of him.

Hmm...I guess he could. Man! I wish I could ask the people making the episodes what is going to come after the Sinnoh Region. Anyways, how many badges does Ash have already? I don't really keep up with the new episodes in Japan.

Its like ash meets arceus and throws a pokeball and catches it.
Anyway, I think he should get gallade! And then there is his snowrunt (if it didnt evolve, he could evolve it now into froslass)

1: He isn't going to get a Gallade I think we already disscused that and it came out that we don't think he will get one.

2: He already has Glalie.

Silver said:
Ya the evolution is a good thought i think they are ready to evolve because Dawn caught Buizel and its probly a high level and he has had Aipom since the end of the Battle Frontier (Aipom is awsome!) but seriously think of it KINGDRA isn't that a smart thought? Good thinking me :D

Kingdra is just as bad as D and P's ideas. Also new info has been released about the Aipom and BUizel episode. Apparently Zoey, is in the episode. And we all know that she has told Ash and Dawn to trade Aipom for Buizel before. So if Ash does trade Aipom for Buizel then that means no Kingdra :). But we will see what happens in this episode. Oh and Ash has two badges and the gang is headed for Veilstone City so Ash can get his third badge.

oh, but it would be pretty cool. anyways, I think he should get dusknoir. its pretty cool.
o-[0][|]=- <that is a dusknoir

aipom is nt ready to evolve yet, it does nt know how to use "double hit". An aipom has to be able to use double-hit in order to evolve. so, i dont think we are heading for an evolution.

the trading thing is getting more convincing though!!!

what are people talking about?....kingdra, froslass, dusknoir????.....do u guys even stop to think before suggesting smthing this ridiculous??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back