Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

You guys are most likely going to critize this pokemon too, but what about Girafig? It is in D/P. And it fits Ash pretty well too.

I think the trade is probably going to happen, doesnt it seem a little early for buizel to evolve though, i think buizel fits dawn to well for it to evolve but then it fits ash as floatzel so i dont know, I do think ash well either get a snover of a bidoof, dont you think a bidoof would fit him well, i know they already had an encounter with bidoof but i think he will get one anyway and bibareal is part water so there is his water type!

He won't get Girafarig T_T And I still doubt the trade happening. Buizel was caught as a strong pokemon which was Dawn's only acomplishment T_T other then winning like one contest T_T

Ya girafarig i dont think is going to happen because when has Ash had a pshycic pokemon beside noctowl who wasnt really pshcic, i stil think snover and bidoof tho.

why not i think bidoof would work i mean i no he already passed the bidoof place but i just think it fits him and so does snover! I mean bidoof is really unique to sinnoh and maybe it will be one of the extra pokemon he catches and then in the next season he will train with it but i think its a valid chance!

Biddof Really doesn't fit him. Plus they are SO anoying. T_T He already has Aipom as a normal type unless he trades it which I doubt There is no chance of him getting it. T_T

he better not trade it.i like aipom with ash not dawn.all dawn will do is enter it in contests.thats a real big WHIPEEE

IF ASH GETS A BIDOOF, I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH POKEMON ANYMORE! First, it doesn't fit him at all. The only time he got a pokemon like that was when he traded Butterfree for a stupid Raticate, but then traded back. Second of all, it REALLY stinks! How could he train something like a measly old Bidoof?

Girafarig, no. Bidoof is not part water. Only his evo is. And even then that would put Ash at three normal types. Staravia's main type is normal. And plus the only water type attack Bidoof's evo can learn is water gun. What kind of crap is that?! Use commen sence before you type people.

Well if it evolves into a bibereal then its not normal type its water and its easy to train its like saying how could u possibly train a caterpee, hey check it out it evolved in to a tough butterfree! I think it would work but maybe not, i do think snover would to but im not givin up on bidoof and snover!

Bonsly said:
Girafarig, no. Bidoof is not part water. Only his evo is. And even then that would put Ash at three normal types. Staravia's main type is normal. And plus the only water type attack Bidoof's evo can learn is water gun. What kind of crap is that?! Use commen sence before you type people.

bubba235 said:
IF ASH GETS A BIDOOF, I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH POKEMON ANYMORE! First, it doesn't fit him at all. The only time he got a pokemon like that was when he traded Butterfree for a stupid Raticate, but then traded back. Second of all, it REALLY stinks! How could he train something like a measly old Bidoof?

And I bet tons over other people think that. Why would he trade Butterfree in the firt place? It doesn't make sense.

Moneyking63 said:
Well if it evolves into a bibereal then its not normal type its water and its easy to train its like saying how could u possibly train a caterpee, hey check it out it evolved in to a tough butterfree! I think it would work but maybe not, i do think snover would to but im not givin up on bidoof and snover!

Shut-up. Bibereal is still A normal type and it can only learn water gun!

i doubt any of the main characters will everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get a bidoof

electimortar said:
i doubt any of the main characters will everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get a bidoof

I agree 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% with you on that.

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I wont be A nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Anyways Aipom might be better off with Dawn. Because at the end of the season we all know that Aipom would just rot in Oaks lab. And with Dawn she might not.

Yeah. I guess yyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttttt! And being a nOOb is fun!:)

I know this is going off topic but...Bonsly whats up with the llama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back