Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

I don't think they do win. And MK63, his starter pokemon was Turtwig, it is just he found a Chimchar in the wild, caught it, and just always used it until this time in Japan. But, I think it makes it's appearance earlier in the episodes...

Huh, i didnt know that, theres a battle between two turtwigs somewhere in my mind but i didnt think it was his.

They won that specific round it showed them moving on to battle Brock and whatever her name is.

To Bonsly: You are going to have to change the name of the thread :D

I'm still hoping for Seadra :D and I'm hoping he doesn't trade Aipom still.

JUST GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD! THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY HE IS GOING TO GET SEADRA!

huuhhhuuhhh...I am out of breath...hhuuuuhhhuhhh...NO SEADRA!

YA that would be awsome if he got one but its not gonna happen sorry. Maybe he will get a....ya im out i think he should have gotton a hippopotas!! maybe a shinx or a kriketune

If he gets Krickitune I WILL STOP WATCHING IT! They are SO anoying and they show up at the worst times T_T

I think Ash's final pokemon will be Riolu. It would be perfect. Seadra will never happen. Shinx? Ash already has Pikachu. Kricketune is already owned by A main rival so he wont get that.

Nah! What good would Krickatune be for his team? And it doesn't even fit him. I am with Silver on this one.

I also hate kriketune. But that doesn't mean it's impossible.

EDIT: Ash will not catch Kriketune and will catch Gible or Riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back